hearts home, Fred

CB

1 minute ago, Guff92 said:

Really? What game you watching.

If Ndjoli has done anything tonight it’s hold the ball up well. Clueless.

Ha. Cheers for that measured review. If by ‘hold up’ you mean get a touch then see it bounce off in a random direction or out for a throw then you’re right.

I was rather hoping for the kind of holding up where the player controls the ball before finding a guy in the same strip and helping bring the team up the pitch. 

Bit that’s ok, we all have different standards.

1 minute ago, bute-killiefan said:

Gary Locke's analysis has to be one of the most biased piece of punditry I've ever seen. McCoist and the rest at least try to be impartial to an extent. BT should never have him there again.

He analysed fk all, all he did was say we’ve done this and hope we get her next goal.

utter bell  end from which is spouting a golden shower!

8 minutes ago, fraz65 said:

Has he?

No, he hasn’t. What we’re currently experiencing is one of those localised contrarian movements where someone legitimately suggests that a player has been less than amazing so someone then has to insist that he’s been brilliant.

Hey ho. It’s what we do apparently.

12 minutes ago, Travis said:

No, he hasn’t. What we’re currently experiencing is one of those localised contrarian movements where someone legitimately suggests that a player has been less than amazing so someone then has to insist that he’s been brilliant.

Hey ho. It’s what we do apparently.

Not the easiest game for him against Berra and Souttar but I'm far from convinced that he's good enough at this level.