Tell Me The Difference

Sp3ckyh0td0g81

44 minutes ago, charlie1 said:

He was anticipating a hit according to Micheal Stewart , so every right to go down .

Corrupt to the core !!!!!!!!!!!!!!    

He also said Jones is a cheat and that it got a manager the sack WTF! I think you will find Michael that the other pish results Dundee had up to then got him the sack. 

This is as blatant a case of different standards being applied to different teams as I can remember. In that sense it’s worse than the Morelos Old Firm debacle. The precedent was set when Jones got the ban. Defoe’s behaviour is exactly the same even if he did get up. The failure of the SFA to act is worse than the poor refereeing - although Dallas did excel himself there. At one point I expected him to replace the whistle with a flute.

They will be the penalty kings (Again) next season with Jordan Jones in the team. let's see what happens with the media then. Bet he won't be a cheat then, it will be all this pish "he was entitled to go down" "he was quick to get up" "he is entitled as a forward to go down". Pundit Pish! Billy Dodds wins that for me this season so far, Morelos was entitled to punch the ball into the net if he couldn't head it WTF!

Just now, muza1962 said:

They will be the penalty kings (Again) next season with Jordan Jones in the team. let's see what happens with the media then. Bet he won't be a cheat then, it will be all this pish "he was entitled to go down" "he was quick to get up" "he is entitled as a forward to go down". Pundit Pish! Billy Dodds wins that for me this season so far, Morelos was entitled to punch the ball into the net if he couldn't head it WTF!

Morelos was "entitled" to boot Scott McKenna up the arse at Pittodrie,, boot Scott Brown up the arse at Greyskull, grab Christie by the balls and stamp on a player's back. If he raped and murdered weans he would be "entitled" to do that too, He plays furra Teddy berrs FFS

2 minutes ago, david mcbeth said:

Morelos was "entitled" to boot Scott McKenna up the arse at Pittodrie,, boot Scott Brown up the arse at Greyskull, grab Christie by the balls and stamp on a player's back. If he raped and murdered weans he would be "entitled" to do that too, He plays furra Teddy berrs FFS

Hopefully the lemon sooker gets wound up at pittodrie tomorrow night and gets a ban. Maybe a clash with ratboy Stewart.

19 minutes ago, WIGHT and BLUE said:

Defoe went down and got up instantly - not even claiming for the penalty.

The clown referee gave it wrongly. I suppose Defoe should have admitted it wasn't a tackle worthy of the award,

but how many footballers do that???

Won't be a popular opinion on here but WGAF......

Jones didn't claim for a penalty either. Gerrard says that Defoe hun(g) his head in shame so doesn't deserve a ban. Does that mean that if you hang your head in shame or apologise for a bad tackle the ref doesn't give a foul or doesn't award a card? 

40 minutes ago, Graeme S said:

Jones didn't claim for a penalty either. Gerrard says that Defoe hun(g) his head in shame so doesn't deserve a ban. Does that mean that if you hang your head in shame or apologise for a bad tackle the ref doesn't give a foul or doesn't award a card? 

No it means that what Stevie wants Stevie gets cos he's one of 'ra people'!

56 minutes ago, WIGHT and BLUE said:

The clown referee gave it wrongly. I suppose Defoe should have admitted it wasn't a tackle worthy of the award,

Won't be a popular opinion on here but WGAF......

Jones didn't claim for a penalty either - he didn't even look in the referee's direction.
Jones pays for the ref making an arse of it but Defoe doesn't.
I don't think there is any other way to look at it

4 hours ago, WIGHT and BLUE said:

Won't be a popular opinion on here but WATP......

Fixed that for you, you absolute slaver.