Dee away, Fred

CB

Just now, diamond_geezer said:

That’s about the poorest I’ve seen us for a while - shape is funny and losing most of the individual battles . Especially the centre backs and SOD , they look well off the pace . Can’t begrudge Dundee their lead so far . 

SOD hasn't looked good for weeks. Awful against Hearts. Obviously he had his injury at the winter break but I'm assuming he's still carrying something because he hasn't been himself at all.

2 minutes ago, Guff92 said:

Still confident we will win 4-2.

Once we sub dicker for either miller or Mulumbu of course. 

A lot of knee jerk reactions.

2nd goal was jammy as f**k, powers clearance was deflected and could have gone anywhere.

Power's clearance was miles away from the goal. We still should have defended it better.

We need to seriously improve.

1 minute ago, Cill Mheàrnaig said:

McAleny and Burke our best two players first half. Dicker and Power having an absolute mare in the middle with Dicker especially lucky to still be on the park. If Mulumbu is even 80% fit he needs to come on.

Agree, I think we need to drop Tish back deeper. He is useless that far forward and that's not a criticism of him, he just isn't suited to playing there.