Morelos

Firstly, what a surprise - not - that Sevco appealed the red card.

Secondly, Sevco would not have been expecting a fast track hearing to be set up and concluded on Friday( as has been alluded it may still be delayed).

Finally, it's a red card all day long ( yes I know just like his other ones that should have been given, or was given but was rescinded). No debate about THIS red card. Given all that has gone on this season with the SFA and its referees, this red card CANNOT and WILL NOT be overturned or else the baws burst, we pack up our bags and go watch netball.

The SFA is backed into a corner this time - there is no hiding place. I await with bated breath...

It wasn't that long when the debate was about 'sporting integrity' and how Scottish football was facing Armageddon because one club was liquidated and the rule book was rewritten to accommodate the reincarnation of a club that is rotten to the core.  However, I agree with the idea of Armageddon when you consider the original meaning in Hebrew - the cleansing of all things that are corrupted and to be replaced by a system with moral integrity.

The various football governing bodies in Scottish football have proven themselves so corrupt for decades that they need to be removed and replaced by an organisation that represents the interests of all clubs, otherwise the game will die because they cannot see past their own obsession with self interest.

Even my wife who has no interest in football although she does like to see Killie winning ,when watching the Morelos incident  tonight on the sports news said why did that blue guy kick the red guy deliberately between his legs now if she can see it was deliberate then surely the ' experts' on the appeals panel will agree with her----- won't they?

As stonewall a red card incident as you will ever see. If this is rescinded, really, what is the point? What also makes it stomach churning is that it feeds every phone-in/social media area with the predictable...'they's is pure oot to get ra Sellick an that, know, we's been cheatet for over a hunner years so we huv'.

1 hour ago, MarkD1989KTID said:

If this is not upheld then a full country boycott is needed by the other 11 SPL teams and a full independent investigation into corruption will need to be called for. don't now who would conduct this? FIFA? or UEFA?

The SFA of course!

8 hours ago, Beaker71 said:

Panel: case dismissed, no action to be taken and retrospective 10 match ban that sheep shagging swine for trying to break this fine upstanding teddy bears foot with his scrotum.

You know what? There is someone on rangersmedia genuinely arguing this point. 

Oh and just looking more at that Willie Vass photo. 

You do recognise that McKenna is pushing himself up in the picture right? 

Like he is actually fully extended up and thrust toward Alfie’s face so actually he is pushing up on to Morelos foot.

Amazing 

1 hour ago, DrewWylie said:

These scummy bastards are getting absolutely everything going for them so far this season , Morelos was a deff sending of but mcgregor was also a sending off -- the McKenna incident was handball but a Hun was offside -- scum canny wait till they go out the game again utter vermin club with vermin fans

While I agree with most of your points, there’s a way of saying it. “Scum....vermin....” You’re quite embarrassing, Drew. 

12 minutes ago, The Lurker said:

While I agree with most of your points, there’s a way of saying it. “Scum....vermin....” You’re quite embarrassing, Drew. 

What would you suggest then?

Can anyone say they have ever met a SevCo fan who is in it for their enjoyment of football? 

I used to think Celtic fans were worse but for about the last ten years it’s been no contest.

Nowadays with Sellick you meet some bigoted cretins and some ‘normal’ fans and everything in between. With SevCo the vast majority these days, especially post zombie Armageddon do seem to be demented slavering bigots.

6 minutes ago, Ayrshire Killie said:

I can’t see it being rescinded. The video footage is damning, but probably more importantly the pressure is really on the SFA this time. A sad enough situation that the latter is a bigger deal than the evidence.

The SFA know that they can and will get away with it - as always.

they will put two fingers up to everybody else -  as always - and the fish-faced f**k will get his card rescinded - as always 

Edited by david mcbeth