Morelos

14 minutes ago, Silent Bob said:

Good that he’s finally banned but how does he get away with the one first game of the season then banned for this. The lack of consistency continues to confuse. No wonder teams appeal everything at the moment.

He didn't believe it or not, they tacked on the extra 3rd game ban for the red he recieved in that match......

48 minutes ago, C4mmy31 said:

He didn't believe it or not, they tacked on the extra 3rd game ban for the red he recieved in that match...... 

How could they give him a suspension for a red card which was rescinded?

If it was for the latest being his second red card of the season, it must relate to the two-caution red card he received against Aberdeen at Ibrox.

7 minutes ago, skygod said:

If it was for the latest being his second red card of the season, it must relate to the two-caution red card he received against Aberdeen at Ibrox.

Your probably right there, I was quoting from the BBC website which has since updated the story to the incident you mention......

The Institution that is the SFA was under immense pressure due to the media scrutiny of this incident.

I believe it had a choice of continuing to favour *anger*   and put the Institution at risk or accept defeat so that the Institution can continue as normal when the heat dies down.

The media scrutiny has lost them this battle but the SFA Institution have now provided the 'proof' they are not biased  and can continue on as normal, with no changes necessary . Masters of self preservation and self promotion.

39 minutes ago, MrTumnus said:

The Institution that is the SFA was under immense pressure due to the media scrutiny of this incident.

I believe it had a choice of continuing to favour *anger*   and put the Institution at risk or accept defeat so that the Institution can continue as normal when the heat dies down.

The media scrutiny has lost them this battle but the SFA Institution have now provided the 'proof' they are not biased  and can continue on as normal, with no changes necessary . Masters of self preservation and self promotion.

Spot on. The scrutiny became too much. 

17 hours ago, skygod said:

You're forgetting (or not...) ...that was his THIRD red against Aberdeen this season. First one was rescinded, he was then sent off for the same nonsense in the game at Ibrox in December (night we beat Livi) . He's a knob see if he could play more intelligently he could draw fouls and bookings left right and centre but he's so determined to get a wee kick or elbow in 

Edited by heynow2005

5 minutes ago, heynow2005 said:

You're forgetting ...that was his THIRD red against Aberdeen this season. First one was rescinded, he was then sent off for the same nonsense in the game at Ibrox in December (night we beat Livi) .

How am I forgetting it? I specifically referred  to his two-caution red card against Aberdeen at Ibrox!