Steve Clarke this morning

DrewWylie

Omg build a statue right now !!! Every single thing Steve Clarke does and says for our beloved club is CLASS. He’s everything that Steven Gerrard could only hope to be. Intelligent, articulate, humorous, knowledgeable.....I could go on all night. Liverpool are my English team and I used to like Steven Gerrard. However since day 1 at Sevco he’s listened to his bigoted advisers and been told “they’ll love you if you say this....””they’ll love you if you say that...”.Once again he’s lost the war or words and hopefully we can do them again tomorrow. Let’s go again troops because WE ARE KILLIE.

looking at today's conference and previous ones -- you can see that SSC is enjoying his current role at our club (in his own way) --often playing or putting others in their place both with the media and other Managers ---in such a confident and factually correct manner. 

What a boost it is for us fans to have such a Manager standing up to others in such a classy way both in these interviews and with way his team conducts themselves on the pitch.

Was not so long ago we were often both put to sleep and disheartened listening to the likes of Locke and AJ ............and then there was Billy Brown..................

Edited by Scouser2

22 minutes ago, Charlie's Dad said:

Omg build a statue right now !!! Every single thing Steve Clarke does and says for our beloved club is CLASS. He’s everything that Steven Gerrard could only hope to be. Intelligent, articulate, humorous, knowledgeable.....I could go on all night. Liverpool are my English team and I used to like Steven Gerrard. However since day 1 at Sevco he’s listened to his bigoted advisers and been told “they’ll love you if you say this....””they’ll love you if you say that...”.Once again he’s lost the war or words and hopefully we can do them again tomorrow. Let’s go again troops because WE ARE KILLIE.

I'm the same as an LFC fan his whole appointment has soured my memories of the player.

Has come across as a total bellend since day one which is a bit dissapointing!

There's a gulf between Clarke and all the managers in the Premiership - in all respects. 'Class' is one measure - but for me he wins in every conceivable positive category. He's at the bottom of the table in the bellend league though.

You know the phrase used about players 'he's worth x points a season?' Think about that in relation to Steve Clarke.

12 minutes ago, casual observer said:

He’s been offered a 2 game ban which they can decline and fight their corner. 

Given Gary McAllister's comments earlier this afternoon they will definitely appeal since he thinks the Aberdeen player tried to assault MacGregor's studs with his shin

Charge for McGregor says:

Disciplinary Rule allegedly breached:Disciplinary Rule 200 : Where any one of the sending off offences of (A1) serious foul play, (A2) violent conduct, and (A3) spitting at an opponent or other person is committed by a player at a match, but that sending off offence was not seen by any of the match officials at the time that it was committed the mandatory suspension for that sending off offence as provided for in Annex C of the Judicial Panel Protocol shall be applied to the player.

Don't know why ref didn't see it.