Rangers Match Fred

C4mmy31

Strange game tonight. Feels weird coming away from them a wee bit underwhelmed by the draw.

Thought we defended well. SOD not great early on but he grew into it. Broadfoot did well to last 90minutes on a booking especially with that wee rat Defoe throwing himself on the deck at every chance. Boyd solid if unspectacular. Taylor handled everything thrown at him. Bachmann in goal the hero again. Claimed just about everything in the box. Good save at the pen and under control all night. 

Midfield looked comfortable but never totally dominant. Dicker I thought was lucky to avoid a card the way the ref was going early on. He did a great job protecting the back four. Power going off lost a lot of energy in there. Mulumbu was decent. More games and he’ll continue to get better. 

Jones seemed flat to me. He put in a shift but the attacking threat he has shown since Forfar wasn’t there. Burke again runs himself into the ground. He was getting pulled all over the shop by Halliday and Kent first half but just kept going. McAleny again led the line well and posed a threat with the ball at his feet.

The subs were interesting. I wouldn’t have brought Boyd on but it worked to a point. Early on he just gave away fouls but that seemed like a plan as the two CBs were uncomfortable with it. McKenzie did well but I felt his introduction took away our attacking threat. When Millar came on we looked more dangerous and Rory more comfortable in the more withdrawn role. 

Thought the ref was shocking. There was a case for Broadfoot to walk on a booking IMO when Defoe went down in the centre circle. He let Dicker off with a few as well. Both Arfield and Jack were told their next foul was a card but were allowed to carry on regardless. Defoe should have been done for diving but that will hopefully be followed up by the beaks. 

40 minutes ago, Caldow said:

If you chose not to go tonight don’t f**king come to the final.

So let me get this right, ive had a season ticket for 22 years, and at this moment in time off work due to a knee op, so cant justify paying £27 on top of what i pay to the club yearly (£1000-£1500). Due to these circumstances, we make the final i'm not welcome? Aye nae bother 

Yet again nothing but praise for this squad , we went toe to toe with them (yet again ) , we kept it competitive and never allowed them to dominate us , something that used to happen so often pre SSC 

yes we could been better on the ball at times and put that defence under bit more pressure that we did , but that is another game against the so called "big 2 " that we walked out of the ground with our heads held high ......

• CB unpinned this topic

Everybody take a step back here and stop slagging off people who for whatever reason did no attend and as somebody who did manage to go I'd have no issue with anybody who would manage to attend if we get to Hampden. As for tonight we are still in this cup tie even though we have to go to greyskull for a replay and as has been said we missed Alan Power when he went off, Chris Burke excellent again,Gary Dicker solid in second half ,Mulumbu will be better for next game after another 10 days training and hopefully Brophy will be back to partner the two new boys up front we are still in with a great chance to get through!!

31 minutes ago, McDeeBop said:

Sorry lads. My daughter is only a month old so didn't really want to dump her on mum for ~7 hours by herself.

How about you both go f**k yourselves gatekeeping football attendance?

How about you read the post?

i said fair enough folk who couldn’t afford the £27 or those with other commitments......

Another good performance from Bachmann. Broadfoot and Boyd coped well. Taylor was excellent and very solid. SOD has been off the boil the last three or four games dunno if he is carrying an injury? 

Dicker Power and Mulumbu all worked hard. Power probably out due to concussion rules or a ban if they get their way. 

Jones was very flat. Burke worked really hard and Mcaleny was tidy upfront. 

Findlay and Brophy come back in and we are capable of pumping them at Ibrox. Think the boy Millar could be a player things happen when the ball comes to him. Exciting and very quick. Well done to all Killie fans again for turning out and for the team to battle hard once again. 

41 minutes ago, McDeeBop said:

Sorry lads. My daughter is only a month old so didn't really want to dump her on mum for ~7 hours by herself.

How about you both go f**k yourselves gatekeeping football attendance?

And another thing are the 13 likes on your post another 13 who are trying to feel better about not showing up tonight?