Rangers Match Fred

C4mmy31

2 minutes ago, charlie1 said:

Why should you have to explain, you were busy tonight end of discussion

I don’t want anyone to explain - if you had a reason you couldn’t go you don’t have to come on and tell everyone what it was . What Richaway was getting at that was people chose not to go and support the team because of who we were playing. If after reading his post and mine you feel you still have to come on and “justify” why you weren’t there you’ve either missed the point, are thick or maybe just “protest too much”?

Sod's form is a bit of concern, seems fine off the ball so doesn't suggest an injury but on the ball he has been poor in recent weeks.

As mentioned before it may just be the number of games he has played over the last year. 

If it wasnt for playing our toughest opponents in recent weeks and coming up I'd suggest giving him a rest?

He just looks like an accident waiting to happen at the moment and isn't offering nearly as much going forward as we're used to.

1 minute ago, Crocket said:

Sod's form is a bit of concern, seems fine off the ball so doesn't suggest an injury but on the ball he has been poor in recent weeks.

As mentioned before it may just be the number of games he has played over the last year. 

If it wasnt for playing our toughest opponents in recent weeks and coming up I'd suggest giving him a rest?

He just looks like an accident waiting to happen at the moment and isn't offering nearly as much going forward as we're used to.

Correct 

definite dip in form

hopefully back to his best next week.

19 minutes ago, Caldow said:

I don’t want anyone to explain - if you had a reason you couldn’t go you don’t have to come on and tell everyone what it was . What Richaway was getting at that was people chose not to go and support the team because of who we were playing. If after reading his post and mine you feel you still have to come on and “justify” why you weren’t there you’ve either missed the point, are thick or maybe just “protest too much”?

I was at the match not that I need to explain that either and as for thick my friend behave yourself I am neither thick nor stupid

1 hour ago, Richaway said:

Some killie fans need to have a good look at themselves in the mirror.

fair enough some genuinely can’t afford £27 and some had other commitments but the ones that just didn’t turn up let their team down.

i just don’t get why you don’t go to what is potentially our most important game of the season.

many of the missing fans will be first to moan at players efforts and commitment but to those that didn’t attend yours was s**te tonight.

Well done to all that made the effort.

They’re saving their money for the final. 

1 hour ago, Richaway said:

Some killie fans need to have a good look at themselves in the mirror.

fair enough some genuinely can’t afford £27 and some had other commitments but the ones that just didn’t turn up let their team down.

i just don’t get why you don’t go to what is potentially our most important game of the season.

many of the missing fans will be first to moan at players efforts and commitment but to those that didn’t attend yours was s**te tonight.

Well done to all that made the effort.

Did BHS blame customers for not shopping there?  If you want to go to a football match then go.  If you don't want to go, don't.    Who are you to criticise others?

41 minutes ago, Richaway said:

And another thing are the 13 likes on your post another 13 who are trying to feel better about not showing up tonight?

Talking of showing up, where were you when we were sh!te?.... Because you certainly weren't posting on here back in the dark days.

Are you one of these people who only appear when the going is good?

I think O'Donnell is low on confidence. He is always looking to play a safe pass backwards or sideways.

Don't know why, if it's fitness related or something else.

Anyway, it's amazing that, despite people knowing how we are going to play and losing key players like Mulumbu then Stewart, we just keep being incredibly consistent.

No more four or five goal drubbings at home to the OF, or even away with one exception.

I would like to see us play more attacking football, in terms of committing more players forward but that isn't SC's way. I hope that Millar gets more time because he showed when he came on for the last 12 or so minutes why I thought he should have been on sooner. He was bright and mobile and produced maybe the best pass of the match, the little reverse ball to McKenzie (?).

Edited by skygod

Comfortably the better team 1st half, (Bachmann for the save) Taylor, Burke, Dicker, Mulumbu, McAleney all outstanding in that period. How that pinball scramble in their box stayed out I don't know. Brilliant free kick from Burke and tbf save from McGregor. 

2nd half, Power going off probably changed it. Thought Boyd did well to win pretty much every header, but by then, McAleney had tired and couldnt get quite close enough to him, and we started to drop deeper. However, we have nullified them (again), they had what 1 chance 1st half with the pen, and maybe 1 decent one in the 2nd. Ref as expected, absolutely shocking, in particular failing to book Arfield.

Agree that fatigue (particularly Burke, but what a 1st half he had), prevented us going on in the 2nd half and getting a winner.

Hopefully Power doesn't get suspended for the replay, should have a fit Findlay back, and possibly Brophy available (though in fairness McAleney is more than filling that role). Will be difficult but we are still very much in the tie.

Edited by Jedi2

4 minutes ago, killiekosmos said:

Did BHS blame customers for not shopping there?  If you want to go to a football match then go.  If you don't want to go, don't.    Who are you to criticise others?

BHS was s**te and deserved for folk to dessert them. Killie on the other hand are the best they’ve been for years yet there’s was probably more folk from Ayrshire in the huns end.

dissapointing turnout from the home fans which surely didn’t go untouched from the management team and players.

5 minutes ago, C4mmy31 said:

Talking of showing up, where were you when we were sh!te?.... Because you certainly weren't posting on here back in the dark days.

Are you one of these people who only appear when the going is good?

Only started going this year as mum didn’t want me going to old firm games on my own until I was at least 5

Really enjoyed that today a right good cup tie. Some great performances and the big keeper is a star in the making well apart from some of his kicks ! I like the look of the Millar and McAleney but how good is it to have Youssouf back he is one of the best I’ve ever seen in a Killie jersey and while he was a bit rusty today I think he’ll be a big big player for us until the end nd of the season. Dreadful inconsistency from the referee but then what do you expect when playing Sevco. 

11 minutes ago, skygod said:

I would like to see us play more attacking football, in terms of committing more players forward but that isn't SC's way. I hope that Millar gets more time because he showed when he came on for the last 12 or so minutes why I thought he should have been on sooner. He was bright and mobile and produced maybe the best pass of the match, then little reverse ball to McKenzie (?).

I wondered how much the dying stages of Wednesday influenced SSC decisions towards the end of the game. He commented that sometimes you have to accept the point(draw and replay in today’s case) rather than gamble. McKenzie was the safer sub to make for McAleny. Having four attackers plus attacking fullbacks might have seemed a bit too much today.