Cup replay

Squirrelhumper

We can rightfully ask for an allocation of 10,000 tickets though we would be required to pay them for the tickets we request irrespective of how many we sell.Home club are required to offer 20% of tickets to the visiting club in Scottish Cup if requested.

Edited by Graeme S
Additional info

Didn't go tonight, funds tight etc and I hate having to explain why I ddn't go but such is the forum, ill definitely be at Ibrox tho. They're not a good side. Only danger is that they'll have Morelos back and as much as he's a crackpot he makes them a far bigger threat. Hopefully we'll have Brophy back by then and I think him and Mcaleny could really work well together and cause them problems. Their fans can turn against them quickly if it's not going their way.

5 minutes ago, All the Wine said:

Didn't go tonight, funds tight etc and I hate having to explain why I ddn't go but such is the forum, ill definitely be at Ibrox tho. They're not a good side. Only danger is that they'll have Morelos back and as much as he's a crackpot he makes them a far bigger threat. Hopefully we'll have Brophy back by then and I think him and Mcaleny could really work well together and cause them problems. Their fans can turn against them quickly if it's not going their way.

The wee mutant will still be suspended as the replay will be the third game.

7 minutes ago, stewarty66 said:

Not sure. The SFA implement the ban and the Cup is their competition so logic would dictate he should miss the replay. 

But we are talking the SFA here. 

It was clear from the off...

"Morelos will now miss Saturday's Scottish Cup last-16 tie at Kilmarnock, plus Rangers' next two league matches."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/47179178

9 minutes ago, stewarty66 said:

Not sure. The SFA implement the ban and the Cup is their competition so logic would dictate he should miss the replay. 

But we are talking the SFA here. 

The different competitions have their separate disciplinary regimes. If you're sent off in a league match or accumulate cautions in the league, you are suspended for league matches. Same in the Cup and League Cup.

However, if you are sent off for Serious Foul Play, Violent Conduct or spitting, you are automatically suspended for the next two matches irrespective of the competition.

Their team with be arguably strengthened by the return of Morelos, but so will ours, as we should have Findlay and Brophy available.

Also, as Power and Mulumbu can't play against Celtic next weekend both have a 'rest' before the replay (assuming their campaign to get Power suspended for it doesn't kick in by then of course).

6 hours ago, kfc_superteam said:

Is the replay on TV? I see that it's the same night as champions league. Is that rule that you can't show domestic games on TV still true

Not sure it's still as strict , but in England SKY been showing live championship football on most of the CL nights and its the same this week 

would assume Premier sports might have the replay rights , though would be interesting if BBC did and SFA had to at last intervene in the long running nonsenseical ban that club has in not allowing the BBC access 

hopefully will be a decent away support , we are in the middle of an expensive period for fans and a very tough schedule for our players but come game time all that will matter is we will all be together and seeing us through to the next round.