Cup replay

Squirrelhumper

1 hour ago, kfc_superteam said:

Looks like there will be no way to listen or watch this unless you are actually at the game. No TV broadcasts and the BBC are not allowed to attend for radio coverage! Killietv isn't allowed in either from what I gather. The BBC should really get Rangers fined for not allowing them the access they have paid for. Would imagine they are getting a cut of the BBC money! 

Killietv will have an audio broadcast. It was announced at the match today.

9 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Huns have sold 28k.

While not a number to be sniffed at, for a club that size, with glory hunters in the majority in towns and cities across Scotland, that is a poor number for their biggest game of the season.

And if they lose it really should be Gerrard’s last stand.

5 minutes ago, Scotkop said:

Any word on how many we’ve sold? Got my ticket today and we’re in the Broomloan Front.

I heard 1,200 last night but not sure how true it is.

It'll be 1,000+ if we are now selling Broomloan Front tickets.

Last night's performance will hopefully have added a few. Tie is there to be won.

5 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

I heard 1,200 last night but not sure how true it is.

It'll be 1,000+ if we are now selling Broomloan Front tickets.

Last night's performance will hopefully have added a few. Tie is there to be won.

hopefully can see over the 1500 mark, biggest game of our season. And serious chance of a victory. Good number of tickets sold so far considering the pricing

1 hour ago, Killielad said:

If we come close to filling the Broomloan bottom half that would be class - although expect spitting and objects being thrown from the top tier when we progress to the next round. Looks like the Copland rear will be closed?

Surely it would have been more sensible to close the broomloan to home fans making it easier to steward and police?