celtic home, Fred

CB

7 minutes ago, Fankle said:

Tbh Gary Dicker's v Hearts looked like a red from the still shots but everyone bar the SFA knew it was a ridiculous decision. 

Dicker made contact with the ball. Brown was several feet away from it, out of control.

In other words, a yellow card all day long in the Sportscene studio.

Feel totally deflated after that, I thought we were excellent to a man and the team put in a hell of a shift. A lucky deflection was all there was between the teams and that speaks volumes for us.

There fans are the scummiest bunch of s**te bags I have ever come across. I hate them with a passion and all that they represent. Proud to be a Killie fan on a night like this. 

8 minutes ago, Silent Bob said:

Brown was a yellow, Kirk was a red.  Don’t think there’s much doubt that the ref got these right having seen them again.

Have to disagree on the Brown booking. When you watch both the video replay and see the sequential still images he goes in studs showing off the ground to initythe tackle. Red card everyday of the week (excluding those days you play one of the cheeks).

Good performance today from Killie.

Broadfoot silly and left his mates in a hole.

Unfortunate the way the goal was scored but when you're left with a man down and having to defend desperately like we were then deflections, ricochets and penalties etc are more likely to happen. 11 v 11 we were defending well and with more control. 

Good to see Brophy was such a handful for them. 

Thouht it was telling the way they celebrated. Speaks volumes about how much respect Killie have now from the big boys. 

Whilst disappointed I'm sure SC will be happy with the way his team performed.

Proud of the lads today , It was a tight game as always , But i thought some of our play was first class, The two up front work so hard with the pressing , Yet they worked really well together, Power and Dicker bossed the midfield and we were solid at the back as usual. Only Jones failed to turn up, Taylor made more forward runs past him .

The young lad from Fleetwood was fantastic , Great attitude and some skills too.

• CB unpinned this topic

This game shows how far we’ve come, I’m genuinely upset at not getting at least a point out of a game against Celtic. Broadfoot sold the jerseys with that tackle, he should know better than anyone that a tackle like that is giving the ref a reason to send you off and in the middle of the park there was no need to go in so rash.

Their vile celebrations show how lucky they feel to have got anything out of the game never mind all three points.

After the game for Rodgers to spend anytime talking about the pitch shows his level of class, same as Gerard, never say anything that will upset the baying masses! 

Onwards to Wednesday night where if our forwards click like they did today we have nothing to fear!

Just taking aside the instances etc for a moment....

Yet again after a game under SC , against the "Glasgow 2" , I and many others stood and applauded our team at the end of the game ........another top competitive tough performance by players who believe they can do well in any game and are prepared to stand up and be counted .......suppose it says much about life under SC and AD that us fans now expect us to do well in these games when for many years previously it seemed case of team looking beaten from the start and for some just happy sometimes to "only" lose by couple of goals..

Just now, Neilly said:

Kilmarnock where brilliant today we pushed Celtic back all the time they had limited chances and then all that s**te at the end I was absolutely gutted jj was utter pish today time and time again Taylor had the ball and was doing jj work he was excellent today 

Anyone notice at end of the game bachman was having a go at the officals?

13 minutes ago, Silent Bob said:

Thought our performance was class.  Bit concerned about the amount of effort put in with the replay in midweek.  Ideally wouldn’t want to change the team, apart from Broadfoot obviously.

We look so much better in a 442 than 433

Surely Broadfoot available for replay?......it wasn't violent conduct he got sent off for....it'll be league he's suspended for.

Anyone confirm?