celtic home, Fred

CB

Looked more than a 'mini pitch invasion at the end with many of them over the wall and quite a few on the pitch. 2 large flares on an artificial pitch. Constant pro IRA chianting particularly first half and quite a few references to `orange b's'. 

For the media though.. Nothing to see here of course. 

On the game more than matched them and were the better side for good parts of it. Yes, moment of madness from Broadfoot cost us, but had Beaton done his job and sent Brown off first half different game. Hand ball at our 'goal' looked harsh to me. McAleney and  Brophy as said, brilliant partnership. 

4 minutes ago, Jedi2 said:

Looked more than a 'mini pitch invasion at the end with many of them over the wall and quite a few on the pitch. 2 large flares on an artificial pitch. Constant pro IRA chianting particularly first half and quite a few references to `orange b's'. 

For the media though.. Nothing to see here of course. 

On the game more than matched them and were the better side for good parts of it. Yes, moment of madness from Broadfoot cost us, but had Beaton done his job and sent Brown off first half different game. Hand ball at our 'goal' looked harsh to me. McAleney and  Brophy as said, brilliant partnership. 

Was a clear hand ball mate .... Walker wanted him booked for it yet didn't say anything when Brown handled in the lead up to the pevious free kick.

Can't believe more isn't being made about pitch invasion. Richard Gordon even claiming he wasn't aware that fans came on from both ends! Worst I have experienced OF fans down here in years. Wonder how many seats were trashed too in their celebrations. Or as Rodgers said, "they were just emotional".  Disgusting 

11 minutes ago, chubbs said:

Looked like he was getting gobby with Taylor but not sure why.  When he he chance near the end I saw him getting barged after the ballwent out but don't if it was related. 

I think Taylor barged him earlier and he wanted a square go rather than shake hands after the game. Lack of maturity.