Gers Match Fred

C4mmy31

1 minute ago, gjkillie007 said:

Right, cups gone, just need to catch them in the league!! Mon the Killie!

Admire the positivity but this is the straw that has broke the corrupt cheating despicable SFA camels back for me. Can't just shrug this off anymore it's INSTITUTIONALISED cheating. lets stop just accepting it and shrugging our shoulders. something has to be done. I feel sick 

26 minutes ago, chubbs said:

The footage of the 'elbow' doesn't exactly do Bachmann any favours .... looks like he drops the elbow on Kamara's shoulder.

Look at it again, seen it live and just watched the replay. Bachman nowhere near him, power puts his arm across kamaras chest and the prick threw himself to the ground, ball still in play, it's either a penalty or nothing. Scottish officials are corrupt as feck. I think SC will end up with a ban tonight, I'd have decked Muir and the linesman ifi was him. Candelas foul on Taylor was as bad, if not worse than Broadfoots on the gimp. Not even a yellow, then the prick goes on to set up the 2nd less than a few minutes later. This is more biased than the semi when Hateleys non gialwin it for them. Corrupt to the core, feck the SFA and the SPFL. Hope they are forced to bring back foreign refs. Sorry for the rant but I'm raging

Edited by Mark Robertson

1 minute ago, Travis said:

Last comment before I give up and watch Schalke v Man City. I'm left with the absolute certainty tonight that there is zero chance of a Kilmarnock, Aberdeen, Hibs, Hearts etc ever 'doing a Leicester' up here anymore. Our football association, our referees, our media, our two-club obsession, our financial set-up - every stinking part of it set up as a cartel for two rotten clubs, and the faintest whiff of anything challenging their f**king 'natural order' is stamped out as quick as it raises its head.

Absolutely rotten to the core. I'd love to imagine that it's just base incompetence and they're honest guys doing a hard job but they make it impossible to even remotely believe that anymore. We've let our national sport become a horrible, rotten, corrupt charade propped up by bigotry and stupidity while the pair of those f**king rotten Glasgow institutions play at being hard done by. It's a joke, and any attempt to chip away at it is crushed mercilessly. There should be a 40-club strike to take our game back from the leaches that have been bleeding it dry for the last 30+ years.

Could't have put it better myself Travis

27 minutes ago, david mcbeth said:

Still we will have people on here saying it isn't corrupt, refs are only trying to do their best, the same decision would have gone the other way, etc, etc.

The truth is, it IS corruption, it IS cheating, all these f**king SFA w****rs and their referees are SevCos and the only thing they care about is that THEIR team wins a trophy.

Even though I hate that mob from Sunday just as much, I hope they horse SevCo 20-0 in the final just to get it up these cheating referees and their SFA masters.

THIS, this, this, and THIS.....100% This. 

Scotland as a game is absolutely corrupt to the absolute core it's sickening. feel sick to my stomach that no team outside of those two racist bigoted Glasgow teams will ever be given a fair shot. Its clear as day to see it for what it is and let's call it what it is....Cheating. It's not paranoia, its not simple human error. its CHEATING. plain and simple and it comes from the very core of the SFA. which is CORRUPT.

Edited by MarkD1989KTID

Just now, Bonbon19 said:

We now have a definitive date when all semblance of fair play in Scottish football died .

We should just let sevco and cellic play for all the titles and cups as it would make it easier for the SFA and SPFL to administer 

Thats what they want so we need to be sure we dont give the c**ts what they want

Foreign referees would be a joke. As far as I know, it doesn't happen anywhere else.

How are we going to develop referees at grass-roots level when the pathway to the top level is closed to them? It's hard enough as it is anyway.

And as for VAR, the Manchester City match had a joke of a hand-ball penalty, despite five minutes of looking at the Incident on VAR. Curiously, the referee himself didn't watch the incident on screen.

1 minute ago, skygod said:

Foreign referees would be a joke. As far as I know, it doesn't happen anywhere else.

How are we going to develop referees at grass-roots level when the pathway to the top level is closed to them? It's hard enough as it is anyway.

And as for VAR, the Manchester City match had a joke of a hand-ball penalty, despite five minutes of looking at the Incident on VAR. Curiously, the referee himself didn't watch the incident on screen.

How many years ago was the Israeli ref, the standard of Scottish refs is even worse now. Mind you what do you expect when the likes of Dallas are fast tracked through the Juniors after being one of the most incompetent refs in that level ever ( I was present at 4 off his Junior games, never seen a worse ref at that level)

2 minutes ago, skygod said:

I think the difference is that VAR might be used for mistakes, but decisions like tonight aren't mistakes they are deliberate decisions taken by cheating SevCo/SFA biased referees who would make the exact same decisions if VAR-"assisted".

5 minutes ago, Mark Robertson said:

How many years ago was the Israeli ref....

2010. It was only for one match and he said he wouldn't have done it if he had known the circumstances.

Re the City VAR incident, the pitch-side screen for the ref wasn't working apparently.

Edited by skygod

Just now, maxyboy said:

At this rate SSC is going to up and leave. This problem is bigger than Killie its going to take more than us or the manager moaning or chanting "f**k the SFA" at the next game, its going to need league wide action that has no chance of happening. 

The clubs are s**tebags - they will never stand up to this even though they have much more power than they think. Sellick stoke their own scummy fans' fires by saying how terrible it all us but we all know that they benefit too from the system that the SFA and SPFL exist to protect.

See when we talk about incompetence and we talk about regular and consistent mistakes. We are all dramatically missing the point. Tonight is proof that ita nothing to do with incompetence or referees being incapable. These are the wrong words we are using. the words that we need to start applying are BIASED, DELIBERATE, CORRUPTION, CHEATING. This ISN'T incompetence. it's not. it's much much deeper than that. 

This will get analysed and the media will use words like "talking points" or "turning points" and talk about "split second decisions". It's all a pointless distraction. it's cheating. 

Anybody who tries to analyse the game tonight will make me very angry. there is nothing to analyse. you can only analyse a game in any sport where it's a fair and a level playing field. It's like Andy Murray getting his racket removed 10 minutes into a game and everybody sitting down afterwards and saying right let's analyse where it went wrong for him tonight. nothing went wrong for Killie tonight. we were CHEATED 

I don't really know what to say here.  I mean, Rangers fans aside, there surely can't be anyone left of the "this referee is just bad, not biased" position surely?

At this point, I honestly wouldn't blame the players for downing tools, it must be so soul-destroying to know no matter how well you play, how hard you train, you will simply not be allowed to compete.

Can we just go join the league of Ireland, or the french/belgian league system or something?  Just anything to get out of this rats' nest.