Gers Match Fred

C4mmy31

2 minutes ago, skygod said:

2010. What's your point? It was only for one match and he said he wouldn't have done it if he had known the circumstances.

Re the City VAR incident, the pitch-side screen for the ref wasn't working apparently.

Not really interested in VAR Skygod. More interested in the ineptitude/corruption (delete as you see fit) inherent in the officiating at top level games in Scotland. My point is the refs are worse now than when they went on strike and we saw possiblity the best refereeing performance from a ref in years at Rugby park when the Israeli boy took charge

Just now, gjkillie007 said:

We need Billy Bowie to stand up and be counted here. If the manager does it he will be banned. Time for the people with power in the club's to make their voice heard.

I am sure that part of tonight will be BB's "punishment" for the things he said on Monday. Any criticism of one part of the cancer that is Scottish Football will incur retribution from the agents in black at the first possible opportunity. 

Can understand the passion and reasons for it....but all getting bit too defeatist on here ATM , this game not finished yet ...we have tough game on Saturday this can still be a fantastic season ...but we have enjoyed a great period under SC and this squad ....think he and his players what ever the result tonight will come out on Saturday still angry but in a positive way fighting for the cause ....and will be fully backed by noisy support too I bet.....

I really hope that Steve Clarke either says absolutely nothing at all, or that he just makes a one line statement along the lines that "it would have been nice to have a level playing field" or something of that ilk and then leaves the interview room.

This is one where the worst thing to do is say too much at this point. We can, but he shouldn't.

There are 39 other diddy clubs including Aberdeen, Hearts, etc who could support us but they won't. All the clubs think there is something in it for them to play along with this sham

The problems in Scottish football are many.

The huge disparity of resources between the OF (and between them, even) make for a very uneven playing field.

The SFA and SPFL are joke administrations, and always have been as far back as I can remember. The refereeing and disciplinary process are especially poor (to put it mildly).

The media is pathetic. The majority have allegiances which they don't even try to disguise and none of them understand the laws of the game. You therefore have crises and dramas made out of nothing and biased reporting.

And you have the vile blight of sectarianism which goes unchecked by the football authorities, the media, the police and politicians.

There's probably more  but that's more than enough.  

2 minutes ago, david mcbeth said:

I really hope that Steve Clarke either says absolutely nothing at all, or that he just makes a one line statement along the lines that "it would have been nice to have a level playing field" or something of that ilk and then leaves the interview room.

This is one where the worst thing to do is say too much at this point. We can, but he shouldn't.

There are 39 other diddy clubs including Aberdeen, Hearts, etc who could support us but they won't. All the clubs think there is something in it for them to play along with this sham

Yep, we need SSC on the touchline. He already has a suspended ban so they'll be desperate for him to say something so they can enforce it. That's why we need the club officials to break silence.

4 minutes ago, galbraj said:

Well beaten tonight...……….but what can we expect when the whole game plan gets tossed out the window because of crap refereeing? 

wrong....see when a black man was banned from a restaurant in 1960s America....that wasn't a "crap" decision by the restaurant owner. it was institutional. this is institutional. not crap...deliberate 

8 minutes ago, Scouser2 said:

Can understand the passion and reasons for it....but all getting bit too defeatist on here ATM , this game not finished yet ...we have tough game on Saturday this can still be a fantastic season ...but we have enjoyed a great period under SC and this squad ....think he and his players what ever the result tonight will come out on Saturday still angry but in a positive way fighting for the cause ....and will be fully backed by noisy support too I bet.....

being deliberately cheated over a period of decades is not defeatist. we must finally stand up to this 

3 minutes ago, WIGHT and BLUE said:

Jings.....

For obvious reasons l dont get to see Killie overoften.... I  DO get to see Pompey regularly but their season has hit the buffers too..... we're doomed !

With that comment you should stick with Pompey 

Edited by Fudger