Gers Match Fred

C4mmy31

7 minutes ago, dasboag said:

Difference is - there is an "away from the football" down there that just doesn't exist up here.

No matter what you say, in every day life here in Scotland people want to know "which side" you are - because you must be on or t'other after all.

I said something similar to SC on here a few months ago and was told it was largely a football problem, that things were a lot better away from football than they were 20-30 years ago.

Listening to SC, he sounds to me like a man who would happily pack it in tomorrow and who could blame him? The refereeing, and the disciplinary system run by the SFA, are an utter joke.

We should appeal Bachmann's red card and, if it is upheld, that will just vindicate his remarks on how rotten the system is.

Taylor has been the victim of two red card tackles in the last two matches and one yellow card is shown.

What is the point in trying to compete?

I am quite worried by how many on here, me included, see this as a bit of a watershed moment.

I really hope my feelings are different in due course.

Clarke hounded out by sectarian abuse and institutional cheating would be the tin lid for me.

Kilmarnock FC are not perfect, but we are an active local choice for people who want this poison as far away from us as is humanly possible. To lose our best ever manager due to sectarianism would be fatal.

Edited by NorfolkG

3 minutes ago, NorfolkG said:

I am quite worried by how many on here, me included, see this as a bit of a watershed moment.

I really hope my feelings are different in due course.

Clarke hounded out by sectarian abuse and institutional cheating would be the tin lid for me.

Kilmarnock FC are not perfect, but we are an active local choice for people who want this poison as far away from us as is humanly possible. To lose our best ever manager due to sectarianism would be fatal.

The sad thing is it’s exactly what they would like to see.

the abuse towards Clarke from rangers is due to the fact he won’t buy into their twisted view of the world and Celtic see him as a threat due to the fact he can actually manage a football team so the sooner Clarke is gone the better in their eyes.

Just now, Morph said:

The sad thing is it’s exactly what they would like to see.

the abuse towards Clarke from rangers is due to the fact he won’t buy into their twisted view of the world and Celtic see him as a threat due to the fact he can actually manage a football team so the sooner Clarke is gone the better in their eyes.

Yes, they would. And who is stopping it? Referees? Stewards? Media? Football authorities? Police?

No one is stopping it. They do this because they can. Same crap as I have had the misfortune to witness on a regular basis (moved to Glasgow for uni and have lived and worked there for 15 years with a hiatus down south which was one infinitely better; I’m with Steve Clarke on that score). The authorities in all their guises are complicit and I’ve had my fill of the cretinous lot.

Rugby isn’t a fair or direct comparison - there is no outlet for the emotion - but I’ve been to a few Warriors games since moving back. If I said even one of the things football fans say, the referee would stop the game and ask a front row to squeeze my testicles until they exploded.

I love non-Old Firm Killie games, home and away, but I despise Scottish football.

Was there tonight and listened to their bile before, during and after the match....

Nothing has changed over the years I have been watching Killie and it is a sad state of affairs as there appears to be no solution on the horizon. It is very much generational passed down through the family tree. Disgraceful treatment of SC and regrettably can’t see an end to the crap from both sides of the Glasgow divide.....

No one will stand up to these morons even their own Clubs (the Old Firm), they tolerate it purely to keep the revenue stream going. I actually believe some of these OF Directors secretly thrive on the vilification of their bitter rivals which comes from their so called fans. To be blunt there is no way of reeducating these people to cut out the bigotry....

Edited by tanerba'Tam

Steve Clarke will never manage either old firm team for this reason alone, scottish football does not deserve him conducts himself in such a way its almost foreign, i have the absolute fear this could do it for him. I hope i wake up tomorrow with him still at our club, that clip circling twitter atm is sickening its a hard watch I've never seen him so visibly upset.

I was there the night, I'm up early the morra and should be in bed but I'm too angry to sleep. Tonight was horrible, it does make you look at the society we live in and think f*ck this. Institutional corruption indeed - with sectarianism thrown in just for show. Clarke shoulda taen them aff along with Bachmann, and we shoulda aw walked oot.

Clubs in Scotland that are not obsessed with what side of Christianity your on need to think about doing something together, be it something similar as to what some other teams/players have done in other leagues walking out during a game as a protest, yes i know we would get fined and possibly points deducted, bringing sectarianism up in the media has been done time and time and time again and nout has happened.

7 hours ago, gdevoy said:

Just saw the result and it looks like the SSC magic is totally gone. Back to regular 5 goal humiliations in Glasgow. Two wins this year and I cant remember the last game we actually scored.

Are you for real? Why don't you not bother making the big effort to glance at the score in future. Is there not a separate forum for non killie fans? Should be one for idiots like you. So far off the mark.