Alan Muir

Gallus

there was quite simply no way we were going to win tonight. Right from the off with the penalty decision followed by the red card it was clear to me there was an agenda. Interesting that often Sevco get the decisions in games not live on telly.Recently v St Mirren springs to mind.Wonder why that is?

Just now, Killiebob said:

I’ve always taken the conspiracy theory talk with a pinch of salt but there is no doubt in my mind that Rangers were never going to be allowed to lose the game tonight.... I just hope SSC doesn’t get so sickened by this kind of thing that he walks away

I fear that SSC might be so pissed off it will influence his decision on how long he hangs around. He quoted the bigotry and poor refereeing decision in his conference.

26 minutes ago, Davidoff said:

Kirkland is an Ayr and Rangers fan. Fact 

i told you all he was a hun bastard weeks ago and was shot down by some saying he went to killie games 

hes a f**kin hun sympathising bastard loves doing the line at greyskull 

i know him and he will get dogs abuse from me for the rest of his life

I thought the linesmen and the referee had an absolute shocker, all against one team. Once again its all about the officials. Sick to the gut of this happening. Talk of bringing foreigners is ideal for me as they hopefully wont suffer from the absolute ineptitude our officials suffer from and also don't suffer from the apparent bias we seam to constantly see. f**k THE S.F.A., f**k THE S.F.A. f**k THE S.F.A.

5 minutes ago, Killiebob said:

I’ve always taken the conspiracy theory talk with a pinch of salt but there is no doubt in my mind that Rangers were never going to be allowed to lose the game tonight.... I just hope SSC doesn’t get so sickened by this kind of thing that he walks away

Spot on that it was too big a game for them to lose. SFA as said are gagging for an OF final though. Expect some 'honest' mistakes when Hibs go up against Celtic in the Cup as well, not to mention Aberdeen. Then, all they need is the old heated balls in the semi final draw...might get Rod Stewart to do it again as well. The games a bogey in Scotland now.

f**king cheating bastard c**t. Had a great view of the penalty in first minute, knew it was a penalty, and decides against giving it because it was at ibrox against rangers. No one will ever convince me otherwise. 

Red card then given that 99/100 refs would never give. Just a nonsense of a decision. 

Then Candeias goes in two footed on Taylor for what to me looked a red and nothing given. 

Scottish football is an absolute joke. 

Extraordinary thing was that the pro-Rangers commentators on Premier Sports were as astonished by the non-penalty and red card as we were. They also questioned whether Candeias should still have been in the park when he laid on a goal just after the Taylor incident and compared his offence unfavourably to Bachmann’s. When you hear all that, you feel something odd is going on.