Normal Service Resumes

Stefanus

Any lingering hope that the past few days might result in a bit of self reflection and taking responsibility for changing (at least) the football environment in Scotland, dissappeared with the first chorus of “sad F***** b******” directed at Steve Clarke during the Accies v Sevco game today. 

I suppose in some way it’s great that he’s rattled them. However, after all the righteous condemnation from media, pundits and, laudably, Dave King, it’s all just too depressingly predictable. 

It shows how sad these morons are that they are having a go at our manager while playing another team. Be surprised if the media report on this. This will be another sweep under the carpet moment. I'm not even worrying about how these idoliots conduct themselves anymore. All I care about is how I and my fellow Killie fans behaved which is the way decent people should. These folk aren't human.

19 minutes ago, david mcbeth said:

No surprises there. Nothing will be done. Cops more likely to join in with the singing than take any action. And no doubt ignored by  commentators as well

The police just watch it going by the game on tv. No effort to go in and take one or two and chuck them out. Pathetic. Don’t know if commentators have mentioned it 

10 minutes ago, Kevin Waddell said:

That's why these morons get away with it because the police will do hee haw because of the old excuse that gets rolled out "there is too many of them".

But I thought it was just a small minority of them? Surely if it’s as small a minority as is being portrayed in the media then the cops can deal with it.

45 minutes ago, Stefanus said:

Any lingering hope that the past few days might result in a bit of self reflection and taking responsibility for changing (at least) the football environment in Scotland, dissappeared with the first chorus of “sad F***** b******” directed at Steve Clarke during the Accies v Sevco game today. 

I suppose in some way it’s great that he’s rattled them. However, after all the righteous condemnation from media, pundits and, laudably, Dave King, it’s all just too depressingly predictable. 

Sorry but shouldn't we as Killie fans take the lead, as it is 'all our problem to deal with' and bombard the BBC and media of the sectarian singing incident today to get it highlighted back on the media attention. Yes, gives the 'minority' of moronic idiots the attention they seek but will push the onus back to Dave King and his words of action. We shouldn't be pushing it under the carpet and should be standing up for SC and sectarianism.