Motherwell Match Fred

C4mmy31

One observation we have no pace up top. They are playing such a high line and with a little high pressure and a bit of pace we can nick a goal here off their Gk and back line. I like Conor in the 10 as a 2nd striker but not beside Brophy... we have gone back to long high balls and stopped playing football...

I want to support Killie TV, but between this and the home screen being full of spoilers it hasn’t been a good start.

It took them a long time to set this up and all previous streams from Rugby Park have been from TV feeds. This is the first time they’ve had to provide an independent feed and it’s failed. I’ll be asking for a refund. 

We've no divine right to win a game like this but, with Hearts, Hibs and Aberdeen losing, we could do with a win.

Sadly it sounds like another occasion where we are struggling to create any chances.

Millar needs to get more time in an eleven-man team, and not sent on for ten minutes when we're down to ten.

Just now, skygod said:

We've no divine right to win a game like this but, with Hearts, Hibs and Aberdeen losing, we could do with a win.

Sadly it sounds like another occasion where we are struggling to create any chances.

Millar needs to get more time in an eleven-man team, and not sent on for ten minutes when we're down to ten.

Agree 100%

Bring millar on at half time for Jones.