Summer Transfer

Craigieboy

• 2 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, Bigdaw said:

If we continue to bring in a handful of loan players next season i wonder if their is a chance of young Billy Gilmour coming in. He is an attacking midfielder with a bright future and perhaps ready to experience being around a first Team squad. 

He done an article about a month ago saying that he expects to be in and around the Chelsea first team next season as a result of their transfer ban.

2 minutes ago, Wee_Eck1979 said:

The last I heard was he has an offer from Derby. Aberdeen enquired but he’s not keen on coming north and still being hours away from his family.

Two games to go Derby are occupying the last playoff place at the moment. If there is an offer on the table he might hang off for that opportunity to finally play EPL. 

On 4/28/2019 at 8:03 AM, Bigdaw said:

If we continue to bring in a handful of loan players next season i wonder if their is a chance of young Billy Gilmour coming in. He is an attacking midfielder with a bright future and perhaps ready to experience being around a first Team squad. 

One of his mates said he would prefer to go to Ibrox on loan if anywhere 

On 4/29/2019 at 7:49 AM, piffer said:

Two games to go Derby are occupying the last playoff place at the moment. If there is an offer on the table he might hang off for that opportunity to finally play EPL. 

Are we entitled to additional money as an add on if Derby get promoted? I thought that this was part of his transfer deal when we sold him. 

6 minutes ago, Ngonge88 said:

Feel like Craigieboy but anyone think Gary Hooper would be a good signing after being released from Sheffield Wednesday?

Papers reporting he’s on Lennon's wish list if he gets the Celtic job.