Summer Transfer

Craigieboy

On 7/4/2019 at 11:41 PM, Thebigguy68 said:

Sun reporting Bruce likely to stay on at killie. Not sure if we could keep broadfoot, Bruce and wheater with likely one from 3 playing with Findlay but would certainly be strong if got both wheater and Bruce on board.

This came from an interview with the guy (I can't remember his name) who plays for CQN and who is going to be Alex Bruce's brother-in-law (he is going to marry Bruce's wife's sister). He mentioned that as far as he knew, Bruce was staying at Killie and was waiting on the deal to be finalised. 

I’d like to see Bruce come back for another year. Was unlucky to get injured in his first game away at Sevco park but after that was pretty damn solid. Feel like we rode our luck at centre half last year with Dicker filling in when required but if he’d have been out after the Aberdeen game....defo need some cover back there which I think even SSC said he’d have liked. 

17 minutes ago, Kilmarnock1997 said:

Just feel all  our Centre half are quite injury prone at times... broadfoot and Bruce slowing down as well. So doesn't look to bad to have them all in. Mane bring in one younger teach them the ways

Injury prone in what sense? Both of them were out for prolonged periods with head knocks which weren't really their fault/hard to avoid. Not like their hammys keep going 

8 minutes ago, piffer said:

I had a horrible thought that given how unorganised things have appeared in the last couple of weeks we could end up getting chucked out of Europe for fielding an ineligible player

Everyday must be a struggle for you.

1 minute ago, KillieDIV said:

A Juve first team player and Italy International who must be on about £50k a week. Reasonable backup for Brophy. 

He's only 19.  A season in our league would do him the world of good....also, if he can survive a kicking from CQN he'll go far!