Summer Transfer

Craigieboy

Now that Bruce has signed, unless I've forgotten anyone our squad now looks like this:

Goalkeepers
MacDonald
Branescu
Mackay

Right back
O'Donnell
Millen

Left Back
Taylor
Waters

Centre Back
Findlay
Broadfoot
Bruce

Right Mid
Burke
McKenzie

Left Mid
Thomas

Defensive Mid
Dicker
Power
El Makrini
Wilson

Attacking Mid
Kiltie
Frizzell

Striker
Brophy
Cameron

From the above it's pretty clear where we need to strengthen. In goal we should be fine as long as the new guy is decent. I'd ideally want someone better than MacDonald as first choice so lets hope he can fit the bill there. 3 centre backs isn't going to cut it, especially as two of them are in their mid 30s, so another one needed in for backup. We look OK at full back as long as Taylor and SOD hang about, if not then we'll need better than Millen/Waters as first choice. Burke and McKenzie sharing the wide right spot is fine - but we need numbers and quality on the left. Hopefully Agyepong signs as was rumoured earlier today, and I'd also like someone else in as cover as I don't think Thomas is up to it. At centre mid we're great defensively as have 4 options all who I'm comfortable having in the team. Attacking wise though it remains to be seen if Kiltie is up to it, and Frizzell can't have long left in a Killie shirt. I'd be happy moving Frizzell on and signing someone to compete with Kiltie for a spot there. Up front we need at least 2 in IMO. I'd loan out Cameron again, hopefully to Falkirk who were apparently interested. Brophy can't do it all on his own and very much needs some help in there - especially as he's the kind of striker who needs a forward partner (although I think we'll play 4-2-3-1 so I'm not sure how he'll fit).

So signings required: Centre half, 2 left mids, an attacking mid and 2 strikers.
Loan out: Cameron, maybe Wilson depending on how many attacking mids we sign
Get rid: Thomas, Frizzell