Summer Transfer

Craigieboy

1 minute ago, killie billies pal said:

Omeinga signs loan deal with Circle Brugge, oh well that’s another one gone. Only one I have left is my Naisy rumour

Naisy absolutely isn't signing with us. Will sign with Hearts as soon as his Norwich contract is up. 

48 minutes ago, killie billies pal said:

Omeinga signs loan deal with Circle Brugge, oh well that’s another one gone. Only one I have left is my Naisy rumour

Are you mixing up Omeonga and Agyepong? After how good Omeonga was last season I'd have been surprised to see him coming back over here.

3 minutes ago, C4KFC said:

I know this may place some people into complete meltdown. Could it be into September before our squad is added to fully. Does the Italian system for transfers/"loans and squad sizes not run until then? 

Our transfer window closes at the end of August so we wouldn't be able to loan anyone in September. 

15 minutes ago, Killiestevo said:

And now he's signed for Ross County l. 

That is really, really interesting. 

If we were interested we could surely have matched the wages and been a more attractive proposition? 

Would have been an ideal addition. 

Either we have others lined up or have missed out? 

Hmm

13 minutes ago, azertyuiop said:

The amount of potential signings who have slipped past us is ridiculous.

This clown better sign some good players from Italy as the UK market doesn't have many (half decent) freebies left!

Ahhh clown. 

I hope to see a thread mid October dedicated to posters like yourself apologising for making such ridiculous statements so early on.