Summer Transfer

Craigieboy

12 minutes ago, fraz65 said:

"Maybe it's time that I started to pay attention to the posters on Killie Kickback on player recruitment and team selection. My time with Antonio Conte was a barren spell and I need the collective wisdom of some fat blokes in their underwear, furiously tapping away at their keyboards". 

20190727_080007.jpg

Im not wearing underwear......

7 minutes ago, Craigieboy said:

I think who trialist in kilmarnock this all week until close door of friendly at rugby to manager watch who well done or solid performance than sign them before end of week to face Rangers game of home 

I hope you're right Craigie. 

11 hours ago, mitch14 said:

Never ever understood the McKenzie hate. 

My hope would be that our recruitment means we up the quality and don't have to play McKenzie, but he s a great squad player. 

That he was consistently picked by Clarke should end any debate about what he has to offer. 

I don't hate him, but before SSC came he was a headless chicken with little idea of how to use his obvious energy. He did score the odd goal but was guilty of losing possession far too often. Too early to say if he will maintain progress under AA, but he was ineffective in both CQN games, although so were most of his teammates. 

1 hour ago, Dieter's Heeder said:

I didn't realise Agyepong played so little of last season due to injury. He looked the part whenever I seen him play, if we can keep him fit he'd be a cracking signing imo. 

Don’t like the look of the regular hamstring injuries and long lay-offs. 

I suppose City would have cut him though if he was a no-hoper. 

2 hours ago, Wrangodog said:

I don't hate him, but before SSC came he was a headless chicken with little idea of how to use his obvious energy. He did score the odd goal but was guilty of losing possession far too often. Too early to say if he will maintain progress under AA, but he was ineffective in both CQN games, although so were most of his teammates. 

I like him but that throw against no mads. Holy christ!

As a 76 year old lifelong fan I have to say that the period during Steve Clark's time has been among the most enjoyable, with last year topping the lot and he definetely got the best out of the players he inherited, lifting them to a level none of us thought possible.  However it is possible that the team to play Rangers could be.

McDonald

SOD  Broadfoot, Finlay,   Taylor

Burke   Power   Dicker   McKenzie

Brophy  and 1 from Kiltie, Cameron or Power  All players he inherited.  In 3 transfer windows there has not been any signings who have become permanent members of the team and available to take us forward into the new season.

On 7/24/2019 at 4:59 PM, skygod said:

Not really taken too seriously.

I remember advocating we seek out a big, black striker from the English lower divisions some years ago. There's quite a lot of them and they are easy to visualise.

It doesn't look good on a job spec though!

Racial profiling as a way of identifying a potential signing is never acceptable.

Unless we've established that they have a hot Dutch wife, of course.