Summer Transfer

Craigieboy

The chat and build up to our next new signing(s) has taken on epic proportions already.....

just hope the news IF or When it comes is not seen in the scheme of things as a big anti climax ....

it was proved sadly that our club was not prepared off and on the pitch for start of the Europa cup games , not sure about the opening game with lack of signings as yet, (luckily we have had no injuries as short in numbers in certain areas)

but just hope we look back and say the club and Manager eventually got it right and the team was ready for the league campaign as a whole 

Edited by Scouser2

17 minutes ago, jh2633 said:

Quoted where?

Here? It's all very vague....

Angelo Alessio is hoping to get signings over the line this week.

He admits it has been hard to get deals over the line “for different reasons”, but he hopes to gets players to put pen to paper in the coming days.

Juventus goalkeeper Laurentiu Branescu (loan), Mohamed El Makrini and Alex Bruce were the first three signings for Alessio, and he hopes to get more players through the Rugby Park doors in the next few days.

Speaking exclusively to the Kilmarnock Standard , he said: “At the moment we are having a lot of conversations with players.

“I am hoping that we can conclude some deals in the coming days. 

“It is difficult to find the players for many reasons, but we are confident that we will bring in players soon.”

Alessio faces a tough job replacing departing players such as Liam Millar, Youssouf Mulumbu and Jordan Jones, but he has a good idea of which positions he needs to make a priority.

He said: “Our focus is on bringing in a striker, a winger and maybe more.

“As I say we are having lots of conversations with players, but for now nothing is concluded, yet.”

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/ayrshire/exclusive-kilmarnock-boss-angelo-alessio-18801037

2 minutes ago, Doonhamer said:

I heard that St Midden are interested in Calum Waters

Was just listening to a season preview thing. St Mirren have no left back at the club at 12 fit players going into Saturday. And we thought we had it tough... 

1 hour ago, Pompey Exile said:

What quiz?

Christ, this weeks been just too exciting with Twitter announcements that I’m getting my days muddled. 

Quiz Monday, Gary Dickers price on Fantasy football yesterday, website today. Non-stop. 

2 minutes ago, Blair K said:

That's a risk we cant afford to take in case Taylor gets injured. 

No mention of a fee or if he’s being released to sign for free. Hopefully we will find out tomorrow one way or other. Disappointing to lose him if true. However he will get a better opportunity of first team football with them than us. The way we’re going we’ll be lucky to field a team on Sunday 

1 minute ago, Doonhamer said:

No mention of a fee or if he’s being released to sign for free. Hopefully we will find out tomorrow one way or other. Disappointing to lose him if true. However he will get a better opportunity of first team football with them than us. The way we’re going we’ll be lucky to field a team on Sunday 

Would be happy with 100-150k can't see St Mirren paying for a player, will eat my words though if need be.