Summer Transfer

Craigieboy

17 minutes ago, heynow2005 said:

Why are we against the idea of signing Cummings? Seems like the sort of signing we would need the guy scores goals ? Unless hes had indiscretions I dont know about , even Lafferty I'd take 

Cos he is trouble.

I'd take Lafferty any day over him as 1) he's better and 2) Cummings is a bigger c**t.

1 hour ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Cos he is trouble.

I'd take Lafferty any day over him as 1) he's better and 2) Cummings is a bigger c**t.

Ah I see, I hadn't heard of any bother involving him but assumed there would be something. I like Lafferty as a player but some of the stuff he did used to really piss me off bit like Broadfoot. Cummings possibly a good addition if managed but wonder if AA is the guy to do that 

Just now, heynow2005 said:

Ah I see, I hadn't heard of any bother involving him but assumed there would be something. I like Lafferty as a player but some of the stuff he did used to really piss me off bit like Broadfoot. Cummings possibly a good addition if managed but wonder if AA is the guy to do that 

Forgetting how much of a ned he is, I'd refuse to sign him for this tattoo alone.

JS142088491.jpg

I know its short sighted and we are so light on signings its not even funny, but I would rather avoid adding any more former Sevco players.

Appreciate the last couple have worked out well for us but it's just another reason for them to be obsessed with us.

1 minute ago, BR1869 said:

I know its short sighted and we are so light on signings its not even funny, but I would rather avoid adding any more former Sevco players.

Appreciate the last couple have worked out well for us but it's just another reason for them to be obsessed with us.

I’d take another Burke in a heartbeat.

28 minutes ago, Andy said:

Should we the fans stage a mock signing film it and put it on here, or even do it on Sunday, behind the east stand at half time, we need to try something self mockery is all we have left.

What if we take the bull by the horns and start making offers for players on the clubs behalf.