Summer Transfer

Craigieboy

2 minutes ago, Craigieboy said:

Any source kilmarnock Transfer today or tomorrow or next week before EPL or Championship deadline day on Thursday to announce new signing by who 

I don't think the English deadlines will influence us Craigie. I think that most of our business will be done at the end of August. 

29 minutes ago, piffer said:

Be honest how far did you follow him and was it really a chance passing?

Ok I followed him for a while but I couldn’t keep up lol naw he just came out of rugby park I should have stopped to ask what was happening 

I will take some stick. But honestly could not care any longer who we sign. It’s shambolic with  rubbish and speculation being more  unbelievably stupid by the second.  Every other club seem to be sorted. We however wait to the end to get the best. Meanwhile we are out of Europe and a. very difficult start to the season with most fans depressed.  

2 hours ago, Robert said:

I will take some stick. But honestly could not care any longer who we sign. It’s shambolic with  rubbish and speculation being more  unbelievably stupid by the second.  Every other club seem to be sorted. We however wait to the end to get the best. Meanwhile we are out of Europe and a. very difficult start to the season with most fans depressed.  

You must be a total riot on a night out...... 

_20190803_155738.JPG

2 hours ago, Robert said:

Either your on a permanent wind up on here ......or your a recent supporter of our club 

yes a fair number of fans are frustrated and disappointed at current events , but it's a long long false stretch to call "most depressed" ......we have had near 2 great seasons under our former Manager that some might have thought would be a smooth process to carry on ....

.but believe me we have been in far far worse positions that we are ATM ....the relegation days, those last couple seasons under JJ , any time under Locke , McCulloch getting found out .....and many many more downward examples of football life on the roller coaster of supporting our great club .

Edited by Scouser2

8 hours ago, trump said:

He's on strike. Not getting paid 

I believe the potential new owners made a payment to cover all due salaries to allow their game to go ahead. Magennis refused to travel regardless and has activated a 14 day notice period to cancel his contract which Bolton are contesting in court.

All this suggests to me he's got a big wage lined up elsewhere or he would have played today.