Buddies Fred

skygod

Just now, Killie61 said:

Think McKenzie has had a decent first half some good runs and passes but we’re definitely missing that telling pass, JJ hasn’t impressed me in the first half would like to see McAleny coming on in his place maybe then we would get that telling pass 

McKeNzIe HaS dOnE nOtHiNg.

2 minutes ago, Lulu97 said:

You find that funny? The st Mirren player kicked his shin. I don’t think it was a penalty as I don’t think it actually impeded him but I can see why Brophy reacted.

Just seen the HT replay and that looked painful. 

Handball 50/50 for me. 

I disagree about McKenzie, couple tidy bits of play from him in attack

Hard to tell why attacks are breaking down from this far away. 

What I have noticed is if JJ stays wide we can stretch the game. As it is he’s moving inside constantly and adding to the congestion. Stay wide and he takes one or two with him making space for others. 

5 minutes ago, Ngonge88 said:

Take it McKenzie has pumped your bird or something? Seem to have an absolute bee in your bonnet. Been a fantastic servant to our club and always does a job in the team.

Very much doubt that. 

Just think it’s ridiculous that it’s 2019 and we have a team who are clearly lacking creativity and we have chose to play McKenzie behind Brophy. McAleny or Miller would have been a better shout. 

Your a fool to think otherwise. 

8 minutes ago, Pompey Exile said:

McKenzie very much our Park Ji-sung (and I didn't rate the latter but Man U fans did and always played the big games). Just not a very fashionable/sexy player and what he brings isn't tangible but important none the less

We already have two non scoring hard working midfielders. Mc Kenzie is meant to do more than that and rarely does.