Killie in Tenerife

Scooter

Not going anywhere near Ibrox Bar... watched a game in Bluebells, Lanzarote once and couldn't stop scratching for a week! o.O

10 hours ago, killiehippo said:

I'm in Tenerife, going to watch it in Jags Bar

Good man Hippo, will see you in there at Killie Korner :hurrah:

Went to tenerife one year when Rangers were still down in the lower leagues. Was away with 2 rangers fans and a Celtic fan...got coerced into going to the ibrox bar and watching them playing Hibs ...pretty sure they drew or lost was quite funny seeing the mass implosion haha

Edited by heynow2005

3 hours ago, heynow2005 said:

Went to tenerife one year when Rangers were still down in the lower leagues. Was away with 2 rangers fans and a Celtic fan...got coerced into going to the ibrox bar and watching them playing Hibs ...pretty sure they drew or lost was quite funny seeing the mass implosion haha

I was similar when we went on my stag wae Rangers boys. It was the Scottish cup final weekend when Hibs turned them over. Ibrox Bar was packed. Brilliant when Hibs won it lol

Was in Tenerife in January when we beat them, watched the game in The Bluebell in Los Cristianos had a Killie polo shirt on, was going  mad when Jones scored the winner, only comment I got was some old guy saying to me I hope you’re Killie fan and no one of them, a great night