Steve Clarke

Guff92

1 minute ago, WeAreKillie *KilmarnockFC said:

Going from 1/6 to 1/3 would mean he is less likely to get the job, before you would have to put on £6 to get £1 back + your stake, now you would have to put on £3 to get £1 back + your stake 

I understand how it works, but he's suddenly the out and out favourite with McInnes, Gemmell and Moyes well behind him now.

Just now, WeAreKillie *KilmarnockFC said:

Scot Gemmill has moved from 12/1 to 10/1 in the last 15 mins

So that's probably one bet. The odds say that Clarke is far more likely than him. I pray he isn't the one they go for, but the worry is real.

Just now, Cill Mheàrnaig said:

I understand how it works, but he's suddenly the out and out favourite with McInnes, Gemmell and Moyes well behind him now.

So that's probably one bet. The odds say that Clarke is far more likely than him. I pray he isn't the one they go for, but the worry is real.

He has been favourite for a while, the odds changing that way is a sign in the right direction 

14 minutes ago, Ycfc1922 said:

I couldn’t care less about international football so if mcinnes does get the job i wouldn’t have to listen to the greeting faced bastard every time a decision goes against him. 

If Del was to get the job it could be a win win.If the national team do well it would be great without giving him any credit and if we don't we have a scapegoat!  

14 hours ago, Ycfc1922 said:

I couldn’t care less about international football so if mcinnes does get the job i wouldn’t have to listen to the greeting faced bastard every time a decision goes against him. 

Tangential comment but that twat Richard Gordon found at least three opportunities in last night's Radio coverage of St Mirren v Hamilton to cry about Brophy "getting" his beloved Mikey Devlin sent off three weeks into the season. There is certainly a high level of bitterness on the part of Aberdeen towards us despite them being relentless cheats, play actors and imaginary red-card wavers.

30 minutes ago, david mcbeth said:

Tangential comment but that twat Richard Gordon found at least three opportunities in last night's Radio coverage of St Mirren v Hamilton to cry about Brophy "getting" his beloved Mikey Devlin sent off three weeks into the season. There is certainly a high level of bitterness on the part of Aberdeen towards us despite them being relentless cheats, play actors and imaginary red-card wavers.

Willie Miller has infected Richard Gordon big time. 

1 hour ago, david mcbeth said:

I'll see his Mikey Devlin and raise him a Kirk Broadfoot.

1 hour ago, Cill Mheàrnaig said:

I like Richard Gordon. Lets be honest if he was a Killie fan and constantly brought up times we were hard done by we'd love it.

No, he'd be equally as tiresome as he is now - and what's more, you'd also have to listen to your non-Killie pals complaining about him like you were somehow partially to blame for how much of a prick he is. 

51 minutes ago, kfc_superteam said:

Kilmarnock are bracing themselves for an SFA approach for Steve Clarke early next week, with Derek McInnes, Jack Ross and Scot Gemmill also on the Scotland manager shortlist. (Daily Mail, print edition)

Once SSC demands all his fees refunded that he had to fork out to fight there incompetence , the fines imposed and a £1m a year salary they will soon lose interest 

6 minutes ago, Bonbon19 said:

Once SSC demands all his fees refunded that he had to fork out to fight there incompetence , the fines imposed and a £1m a year salary they will soon lose interest 

If he has a release clause I hope we ask for every penny of it.

Edited by NorfolkG

5 minutes ago, Bonbon19 said:

Didn’t see this coming in the run up to the rangers game. Oh wait...I meant the other thing. The complete opposite.