Steven McLean

C4mmy31

This guy should never referee a kilmarnock game again, he’s a disgrace, met jim clark after the game in a pub, he said and I quote ‘ that man is totally incompetent of refereeing an amateur game never mind a premier game ‘ although we maybe never deserved to win that game today we certainly never deserved to lose. Disgusting performance from a referee 

7 minutes ago, S SMITH said:

IS f**kING USELESS 

The focus will be on the big decision in this game, the reality is that it was the consistent, inconsistency. I have never witnessed a performance from a ref like it, Aberdeen are masters at buying free kicks, maybe on this occasion they bought the ref  As Willie Miller said Aberdeen managed the game well, managed to dive without bookings, foul off the ball, waste time, push, shove, pull and hack, their way to 3 points.  Well done McLean, you got the result you wanted, the SFA, couldn't have Killie in Europe, and you are in the spotlight, ohh how you love the spotlight ya pr**k

11 minutes ago, steven clarke said:

The focus will be on the big decision in this game, the reality is that it was the consistent, inconsistency. I have never witnessed a performance from a ref like it, Aberdeen are masters at buying free kicks, maybe on this occasion they bought the ref  As Willie Miller said Aberdeen managed the game well, managed to dive without bookings, foul off the ball, waste time, push, shove, pull and hack, their way to 3 points.  Well done McLean, you got the result you wanted, the SFA, couldn't have Killie in Europe, and you are in the spotlight, ohh how you love the spotlight ya pr**k

They have been getting away with it for years

Been a few hours and I still can’t quite fathom how anyone can be that bad at their job, that consistently, and still be awarded the very best tasks.

Any other walk of life he - and Dallas - would be doing the equivalent of spending a year reffing Albion Rovers matches. If not just given jotters and a month’s pay.

The people who pay to keep the game going - us - should not come away from a game feeling cheated. I feel cheated by that pathetic, incompetent, biased, piss poor, embarrassing, I nearly wrote shocking but I’m not shocked, referring performance. 

It started off bad, became ridiculous and ended up totally absurd.  Kris Boyd came on to the park and within seconds backed into a defender. A nothing foul and McLean brandishes the yellow card. Within 30 seconds an Aberdeen player does exactly the same thing - no booking.  When Cosgrove didn't walk it was clear at that point the game was up and Aberdeen were going to get away with their disgusting tactics all afternoon. 

I always say that refs are totally incompetent rather than biased (apart from when the old firm are involved of course) but no one who watched that game today could possibly say that the referee was impartial and treated both teams in the same way. 

The fact that his father played for us in such a capacity means that McLean has a conflict of interest. Any other performance he has penalised us with pales into insignificance after today's blatant competence or biase. 

I think Clarke has been quite clever calling McLean out because you need to. Just because the SFA don't want to question referees integrity doesn't mean it shouldn't be scruitinsed after a performance like that

Edited by kfc_superteam

2 hours ago, Riverplatekillie said:

The worst ref performance at Rugby Park since Louis Thow.

I was there the day Louis Thow refereed a killie and Ayr game, we had umpteen players sent off that night.....turned out Louis came up on the Ayr players cart.

I wonder what Stevens old man would about his sons performance today.

Bad show Steven, you certainly never show any bias for super killie.......never ever

Edited by Mikastar

2 hours ago, steven clarke said:

And that is why Scottish football will never be taken seriously. We are a joke because of the referees and the clowns who run Scottish football. How do we. The fans who pay their wages change this. We are all hurting after this but it’s the same thing week in week out. Somethings got to change

19 minutes ago, Mikastar said:

I was there the day Louis Thow refereed a killie and Ayr game, we had umpteen players sent off that night.....turned out Louis came up on the Ayr players cart.

IIRC Stuart McLean was one of the players dismissed.

He lost the plot to such a extent .when mulumbu. Was injured and the dons player was booked mulumbu was forced to leave the field by McLean.which is wrong if a player is booked for the offence then the fouled player does not have to leave the field after receiving treatment. ( I know it's a minor observation but demonstrates how much he had lost the plot) He was a disgrace today

23 minutes ago, kfc_superteam said:

The fact that his father played for us in such a capacity means that McLean has a conflict of interest. Any other performance he has penalised us with pales into insignificance after today's blatant competence or biase. 

I think Clarke has been quite clever calling McLean out because you need to. Just because the SFA don't want to question referees integrity doesn't mean it shouldn't be scruitinsed after a performance like that

KFC need to formally write to the SFA questioning the professional integrity of McLean. He has been doing this to us for at least 3 seasons now where it is obvious incompetence and bias towards Killie. Remember last seasons cup game against the sheep. Today was so bad we need to call in the referee supervisor who must have witnessed an anti Killie bias throughout the whole game.

I have questionned McLean before as I have heard mixed rumours he is an Ayr fan and a Rangers fan but each time some Killie fans that know him claim he is a Killie fan? There is no way he has any feeling for Killie. Today I would go as far as to question his Professional Integrity. His father had a long association with us and if that has added any pressure to how he manages a Killie game then he should be removed from the situation. 

Well done Stevie Clarke and I totally agree with every word he should never ever be allowed to referee a Killie game again home or away as there is clearly some long standing bias against Killie. Today he damaged one of the greatest seasons in recent times single handedly as we dont only lose todays points but what will the suspensions he created cost us. Stay away McLean

23 minutes ago, Mikastar said:

Bad show Steven, you certainly never show any bias for super killie.......never ever

I was at a Patrick v Killie match a few seasons ago, sitting in front of me was Stuart and his son Brian that played for Motherwell. Steven was refereeing and had an absolute shocker, I kept pointing this out but all match Stuart defended his son, I have no reason to believe he would not do so again. I gave up as it was like talking to a brick wall.

9 minutes ago, DG5 said:

He lost the plot to such a extent .when mulumbu. Was injured and the dons player was booked mulumbu was forced to leave the field by McLean.which is wrong if a player is booked for the offence then the fouled player does not have to leave the field after receiving treatment. ( I know it's a minor observation but demonstrates how much he had lost the plot) He was a disgrace today

Very useful observation when called before the "beaks" !