• Gary Dicker
    • Eamonn Brophy
    • Youssouf Mulumbu
    • Rory McKenzie
    • Conor McAleny
    • Kris Boyd
    • Liam Millar

This poll is closed to new votes

I've never seen such an apparent biased performance from a referee in my 55 years of watching football.

He's so busy ensuring no accusations of favouritism for the team his father played for over many years, that he has gone overboard in the opposite direction.

Todays display should get him relegated but we all know nothing will happen.

3 hours ago, zinger said:

I've never seen such an apparent biased performance from a referee in my 55 years of watching football.

He's so busy ensuring no accusations of favouritism for the team his father played for over many years, that he has gone overboard in the opposite direction.

Todays display should get him relegated but we all know nothing will happen.

The Club needs to formally write to the SFA questioning the professional integrity of McLean. He has been doing this to us for at least 3 seasons now where it is obvious incompetence and bias towards Killie. Remember last seasons cup game against the sheep. Today was so bad we need to call in the referee supervisor who must have witnessed an anti Killie bias throughout the whole game.

I have questionned McLean before as I have heard mixed rumours he is an Ayr fan and a Rangers fan but each time some Killie fans that know him claim he is a Killie fan? There is no way he has any feeling for Killie. Today I would go as far as to question his Professional Integrity. His father had a long association with us and if that has added any pressure to how he manages a Killie game then he should be removed from the situation. 

Well done Stevie Clarke and I totally agree with every word he should never ever be allowed to referee a Killie game again home or away as there is clearly some long standing bias against Killie. Today he damaged one of the greatest seasons in recent times single handedly as we dont only lose todays points but what will the suspensions he created cost us. Stay away McLean

2 hours ago, Cammy201 said:

The Club needs to formally write to the SFA questioning the professional integrity of McLean. He has been doing this to us for at least 3 seasons now where it is obvious incompetence and bias towards Killie. Remember last seasons cup game against the sheep. Today was so bad we need to call in the referee supervisor who must have witnessed an anti Killie bias throughout the whole game.

I have questionned McLean before as I have heard mixed rumours he is an Ayr fan and a Rangers fan but each time some Killie fans that know him claim he is a Killie fan? There is no way he has any feeling for Killie. Today I would go as far as to question his Professional Integrity. His father had a long association with us and if that has added any pressure to how he manages a Killie game then he should be removed from the situation. 

Well done Stevie Clarke and I totally agree with every word he should never ever be allowed to referee a Killie game again home or away as there is clearly some long standing bias against Killie. Today he damaged one of the greatest seasons in recent times single handedly as we dont only lose todays points but what will the suspensions he created cost us. Stay away McLean

I can remember attending the Killie junior supporters’ club, then known as the Blue and Whites, in the eighties and he was there with his brother Brian in full Killie gear. 

Can anyone imagine a situation where Ian Durrant or Peter Grant’s son refereed an Old Firm match? It just wouldn’t happen. Different rules for different clubs. 

Aside from a lapse at a set piece I thought it was a defensively sound performance. Dicker the best for me. Another impressive defensive showing from Taylor. Targeted early on but dealt with it really well. They put McLennan on him and that didn’t work so they moved the bigger Cosgrove onto him for high balls and Taylor coped so well he resorted to diving. As a unit with ten then nine men we kept great shape and didn’t get overrun

• CB unpinned and locked this topic

Gary Dicker - 3 points

Stuart Findlay - 2 oints

Greg Taylor & Rory McKenzie - 1 point each

Current standings after game 42: 

Alan Power - 54 points KFCSA & KILLIEFC player of the year

Chris Burke - 37 points

Stuart Findlay - 22 points

Gary Dicker - 19 points

Greg Stewart - 18 points 

Greg Taylor - 17 points

Daniel Bachmann - 16 points