Stuart McLean

3 hours ago, killie billies pal said:

Does anyone know if he still visits Rugby Park these days, even if he does I hope he avoids games when his son is official, I fully understand ( I was as bad as anyone yesterday) how emotive football is, but to listen to what his lad was getting yesterday would have been very difficult.

Maybe if his ‘lad’ had half a clue what he was doing, or was honest enough to admit he is not up to his job, people would be more sympathetic. Personally I have seen enough of Steven McLean over several years to know exactly what he is about. He is another one of the SFA’s conveyor belt of arrogant but not very good ‘career’ referees who have neither the competence nor the honesty to referee a football game. End of. 

12 hours ago, MarkyMark said:

He is incapable of controlling a game where one of the teams plays on the boundary of the laws of the game. This makes him incompetent. He either needs to give up or needs help from the SFA to improve his performance.

The problem is though - the SFA will be more than happy with his handling of the game on Saturday.

Edited by Caldow
Time warp

14 minutes ago, skygod said:

Stuart McLean well knows from personal experience what abuse at RP feels like. 

He does but he also knows what we as fans think of guys like him who gave us their whole career, to counter the negative side of being a professional footballer.

his son however is a cockend who hasn’t a clue how to control a football match.