All Killie Kits Ever

Lroy

Could be wrong, but I’m sure that GM testimonial shirt was Nike, and the same template as the Gretna one of the same vintage... shorts are TFG from that season, socks are nike.

38 minutes ago, Lroy said:

Would love to see a better image of this one.

_1450369_gusmacpherson300.jpg.b4e58990e7a7cd08a5b01fd2889b8461.jpg

45B7D1A1-F522-455B-9C41-6B56C41253AB.jpeg

Edited by Bobby14

3 hours ago, Stuart said:

Mitchell’s was all white with blue trims and sponsored by The Brass and Granite 

3 hours ago, Chris1810 said:

I have a feeling Mitchell’s was an all white strip with Everton wearing their home colour’s

Cheers I knew it was him or Gus. Went to both. Think Merdy came on during Gus's and first time saw Fowler play RB.

There was a cigarette card somone posted before with the red 'Ajax' strip in colour.

8 hours ago, Lroy said:

I remember someone said we changed from Mitchell and Struthers to Tourhill mid season?

That might have been me ... but it was the Mitchell and Struthers strip I was thinking about.  That was launched the day Alan Robertson broke the appearance record.

On 4/22/2019 at 5:05 PM, Riverplatekillie said:

img047.jpg

12 minutes ago, Riverplatekillie said:

100% a Killie top Allan,worn by Jim Whyte while he was with Killie in early 70s'

We had this away top in 74-75. It might be that. The 2 stripes on the shorts suggest they were perhaps from the season before this. That 73-74 home kit was all blue with fancy white flashes but I'm sure I've seen a picture of the away just being the reverse. 

image.png.ad0cfe3f2329142187d5ee4684858933.png

• 10 months later...

Any thoughts about the ‘words’ in the book? Will each strip be accompanied by some blurb about the outcome of that particular season(s), iconic players etc? 

Getting the right foreword will go some way to support a media launch.  

Great it will be an ‘official’ book but make sure you don’t sell the farm! 

Very well done getting this far. 

40 minutes ago, virtuocity said:

Any thoughts about the ‘words’ in the book? Will each strip be accompanied by some blurb about the outcome of that particular season(s), iconic players etc? 

Getting the right foreword will go some way to support a media launch.  

Great it will be an ‘official’ book but make sure you don’t sell the farm! 

Very well done getting this far. 

At the moment I'm thinking more Illustrations, pictures. A coffee table book. I'll need some blurb here and there but mostly images.

25 minutes ago, Lroy said:

At the moment I'm thinking more Illustrations, pictures. A coffee table book. I'll need some blurb here and there but mostly images.

Pop up picture book, with the kit popping up from pictures on every double page.  Then you get the front and back of the kits, plus more space for other stuff by cunningly using the 3rd dimension.  See if the club will send you to Japan for some origami training?  If not, license the concept to 96 English clubs, possibly Real Madrid, who will.  Get Tam Blacks moustache as a surprise on the last pages.  Everyone needs a Pop Up book and everyone wants Tam Blacks moustache on their coffee table!

18 minutes ago, RAG said:

Pop up picture book, with the kit popping up from pictures on every double page.  Then you get the front and back of the kits, plus more space for other stuff by cunningly using the 3rd dimension.  See if the club will send you to Japan for some origami training?  If not, license the concept to 96 English clubs, possibly Real Madrid, who will.  Get Tam Blacks moustache as a surprise on the last pages.  Everyone needs a Pop Up book and everyone wants Tam Blacks moustache on their coffee table!

Alan Power's boot popping up! We could send Ryan Jack a free copy... :ph34r:

Maybe a bit of a long shot, but I have programmes from 1964 until about 4 years ago and Scottish Football books published 1959-1970.  The ealy ones tend to have few pictures and only black and white but if there's a chance that any might provide some clues or minor details let me know.

1 hour ago, Jimmy Superscot said:

I think that was what Bobby Williamson must have thought when he saw him at that Airdrie event for out of contract players.

Didn't he do something ridiculous like score 4 or 5 goals in that game?

On 6/24/2020 at 10:00 PM, Lroy said:

A year and a bit down the line. I've got all the home, away and third kits drawn from 60s through to the present day, although I'm always on the look out for confirmation pictures, one offs and oddities.

Club have verbally agreed to help put it together as an official book so maybe my original 2 years plan might actually happen!

Rremember the club promised us a book for the 150th?