Huns tickets

robkil

Thanks for the responses. I want to be in the East Stand for the final game and will try calling again tomorrow. Are the seats allocated or can you sit anywhere. I prefer to be down the front section closer to the pitch in the East Stand and note the first 8 rooms seem to be still available/

9 hours ago, BDM2510 said:

Thanks for the responses. I want to be in the East Stand for the final game and will try calling again tomorrow. Are the seats allocated or can you sit anywhere. I prefer to be down the front section closer to the pitch in the East Stand and note the first 8 rooms seem to be still available/

Seats are allocated.

53 minutes ago, Cc87 said:

Only single tickets available in the west stand now, however, not all sections open. Not sure why. Perhaps to do with stewarding. Decent sized queue at the stadium.

One section at least will be closed for the tv "studio" in the back corner. Not sure if the hospitality boxes come up on the screen, they'll be closed off n all.

14 hours ago, BDM2510 said:

I didn’t think we sold tickets over the phone for Celtic/Sevco games. 

14 hours ago, WFAANW said:

Definetely away fans bought tickets for the home end.

Shoosh, let them come, hopefully a very large Killie support will make them think twice next season. They wouldn’t buy tickets for Celtic, Hibs, Hearts or Aberdeen ends of the ground, for too long it has been acceptable for them to do it here, “but now we have a leader”,,,,,,,,,, we fill the East and Moffat ourselves 

Just spoke to Christine at the club and managed to get a cracking deal for my son and I to attend the Legends Lounge as although a free bar neither of us can drink as he is under age and I have to drive home. Will miss the east stand but over 36 years visiting the club it is the only area I have yet to visit. I am told only the Legends Lounge has a few places left and that hospitality is then full. Looks to be a big turnout and we can justify the reason for the 3 stands for our supporters because WE ARE KILLIE!