Huns tickets

robkil

Is this going to be the best decision the club has made where lots more killie fans come out, we win and qualify for Europe and everyone buys season tickets. (Which I’m hoping for) or is the place going to be full of huns and the people we are trying to attract back disappear from these games forever?

18 minutes ago, The Painter said:

Is this going to be the best decision the club has made where lots more killie fans come out, we win and qualify for Europe and everyone buys season tickets. (Which I’m hoping for) or is the place going to be full of huns and the people we are trying to attract back disappear from these games forever?

This reflects my concern. It depends how effectively the club have been able to police ticket distribution. 

3 hours ago, killie billies pal said:

Shoosh, let them come, hopefully a very large Killie support will make them think twice next season. They wouldn’t buy tickets for Celtic, Hibs, Hearts or Aberdeen ends of the ground, for too long it has been acceptable for them to do it here, “but now we have a leader”,,,,,,,,,, we fill the East and Moffat ourselves 

9 minutes ago, gdevoy said:

This reflects my concern. It depends how effectively the club have been able to police ticket distribution. 

Bound to be a few but I reckon folk are going to be surprised at the size of the home support.

Fill our seats and make them feel uncomfortable for a change.

1 hour ago, gdevoy said:

I honestly think your concerns will not come to pass, every one of us probably knows a lapsed or exiled fan that is coming on Sunday, a busload from Kilwinning which is Killie only, I  think there may be one or two "family type" Rangers fans, but nothing that would cause concern, its too big a day for our club, BB and the rest of the board will simply not allow ANYTHING to ruin it. looking forward to this game more than i have for a long time

34 minutes ago, killieforever65 said:

Tickets (if available) can be purchased up to I hour before kick off. The necessary form will have to completed.

I didn't have to fill in any forms for tickets this time. Everyone in the queue was simply asked "have you bought tickets here before".

Yeah I was under the assumption if a non season ticket holder but had purchased tickets for these games before you were on the system therefore didn’t need to fill a form in but when I bought them I was quizzed and made to fill the form in until she looked me up on the system and the mood all changed

5 minutes ago, KTID86 said:

I didn't have to fill in any forms for tickets this time. Everyone in the queue was simply asked "have you bought tickets here before".

Hopefully we’re not going for the usual ‘hope for the best’ policy for this.  I’d rather loads of empty seats.

36 minutes ago, KTID86 said:

When I was in today they asked everyone getting tickets their name and typed it in. The tickets I got went against my name already in system via season ticket. Seems they are keeping track who's buying, as many people on here have suggested

35 minutes ago, boydiesback said:

Don’t hold your breath for an answer to that! Under carpet and brush spring to mind 

Amazing how both herself & phyllis managed a reply last night then......

They are still investigating the reasons but assured fans more tickets would be released as they want Rugby Park full.