Signed strip framed

Killie alan

4 hours ago, NorfolkG said:

I’d definitely be interested. ebay might be way to go. I sold a couple of similar things to this on there recently. Had to be patient though as I set a reserve.

For a unique piece of memorabilia like this, you'd be better setting a large buy it now price in the first instance.

Historic football shirts aren't perishable items and only go up in value.

North of a grand wouldn't be out the question IMO, some folk easily shell that out on paintings to stick on walls that aren't as historically significant or cool.

18 minutes ago, RAG said:

For a unique piece of memorabilia like this, you'd be better setting a large buy it now price in the first instance.

Historic football shirts aren't perishable items and only go up in value.

North of a grand wouldn't be out the question IMO, some folk easily shell that out on paintings to stick on walls that aren't as historically significant or cool.

Just my opinion but I don’t thank that is a realistic reserve for something like this. Bigger clubs have more fans, therefore more interest in items like this. Kilmarnock memorabilia is lower demand, more people have access to players and items fetch lower price as a result.

I speak with experience of selling/buying a few things Killie-related.

Edited by NorfolkG

Sorry troops had a close look at it and it’s not signed but still says 1997 Scottish cup final on it she thought it was signed . She won it at a supporters do sorry for any convenience caused. She kept it at her dads house who has just passed away two weeks ago.

Edited by Killie alan
Information

Put it face down, open up the frame and see what number is on the back. I doubt they'd have raffled off a cup final worn shirt.

Signed replicas are very common. The club sold shirts with the cup final embroidery. SFL patches on the arms and a red number on the back would suggest something more.

1 hour ago, Lroy said:

Put it face down, open up the frame and see what number is on the back. I doubt they'd have raffled off a cup final worn shirt.

Signed replicas are very common. The club sold shirts with the cup final embroidery. SFL patches on the arms and a red number on the back would suggest something more.

Take Lroys advice mate and check the shirt. The difference you could realise in price will be significant. If it’s a players shirt, you’re on to a winner.