Season tickets

Squirrelhumper

1 hour ago, Scouser2 said:

The ST prices for 18/19 were cheaper if buying early before the first cut off date of May 16th .....there was a second cut off date in June 

Prices for 2018/19 Season Tickets

Adult

£325 (Early Bird One until May 16)  
£350 (Early Bird Two until June 30)  
£370 (From July 1 onwards)

54 minutes ago, cs1 said:

Got through within about 5 rings this morning. Under 16 set up and two codes sent through to phone.  Input codes to website, paid, downloaded the app to phone.

All done in 10 mins.  

Can pick up cards in 3-4 days.

I have now got through, got the code for the kids, but it is asking me for the stand, row and seat of the kids ticket which I don't know.

Phoned back, told they were having lunch and would call back

14 minutes ago, Shortie said:

I have now got through, got the code for the kids, but it is asking me for the stand, row and seat of the kids ticket which I don't know.

Phoned back, told they were having lunch and would call back

I was getting a new free seat for my daughter and just guessed 1 up from my seat number. When it went through she's atually seat number lower but my incorrect guess didn't seem to matter at all.

It says new ST can be picked up 72hrs after purchase, so daft question time, does that mean that the ST card ive got will be kerplocked next season and I have to go get a new one Or its only folk that are not ST holders that will go and pick them up and those already with ST will just carry on using their card as per normal ?

Asking for a Friend :-)

I emailed Ticketco and said that they had sent the renewal out to my old "dead" email address. Gave them the right address, name, stand, seat number and asked them to send to my correct email address. They replied asking me to phone the 0845 number helpline. Have emailed the club on the address given on the tweet earlier on. 

1 hour ago, DAVE_T said:

It says new ST can be picked up 72hrs after purchase, so daft question time, does that mean that the ST card ive got will be kerplocked next season and I have to go get a new one Or its only folk that are not ST holders that will go and pick them up and those already with ST will just carry on using their card as per normal ?

Asking for a Friend :-)

You need a new card. The one from last season won't work.