Season tickets

Squirrelhumper

Season ticket holder for over 25 years, never received a renewal code. Tried calling the renewal number as i need the free u16 ticket for my son - 0845 number (55p a minute from my mobile) tried calling 6 times, everytime goes straight to answer machine which means you are charged for the call. You would think if they are not going to answer the phones they would just let them ring out! (called before 17:00)

Then tried calling the club to see if the 0845 number is actually being answered- selected the operator option, that rings out then eventually connects to the Park Hotel, they reply they have nothing to do with the club and cant help.

Everything about the club on the pitch is absolutely brilliant just now, but still a joke from the commercial department!

Why is it so difficult to renew, moving from Moffat to East with free U16 so need to call the hotline, tried over 40 times, cannot get through. Went to the shop to be told they can’t do anything, I must call the hotline. Looks like a trip to the Park Suite later.

12 minutes ago, piffer said:

Does everyone get a new card? I haven’t seen any mention of that in the booking or emails. 

Yes mate you pick your season ticket up from the shop anytime after the Rangers game. Renewed this morning in the shop and the girls were excellent.

Tried to renew this morning family ticket in shop. Cant do it have to phone number tried several times during the day no answer. Dont seem to be able to do it online. Haven't received any email with a renewal code. Online purchase doesnt seem to give any options. 

I cant make tonight in the Park Suite so what other options are available? Pot luck phone calls for which I am being charged. 

The shop mentioned something about Portland Rd office but you cant go and visit in person? 

In summary complete shambles anybody else with family ticket able to confirm how they renewed? 

I live in Edinburgh. I have not received a renewal code, but don’t think I can renew online anyway as one of the three tickets I want to renew is a free u16. I either get a message after 2 rings to say all operators are busy and to try again later or it just rings out. I have been trying on and off all afternoon. How long are season ticket seats held for as I can’t see anything about that anywhere. Fun way to spend a bank holiday. 

Finally!!

Had to travel to Killie and into the shop to renew as phoning was pointless and the website wouldn’t let me add my sons free ticket. 

Clearly teething issues to start with but I’m sure going forward everything will be ironed out. Don’t phone the ticketco number as it’s 50p a minute and you get an answering machine telling you everyone is currently busy!!

403CAA8C-A21A-4B9A-B812-4EF9B944E825.png

Had some issues renewing as I wanted to move seats, but managed to get through using the 0845 number probably best to phone mid morning if you can. Eventually all sorted out, so thanks to a Michelle who helped me. They are snowed under but I’m sure they are doing their best.

On 5/5/2019 at 4:46 PM, killiedel said:

Season ticket holder for over 25 years, never received a renewal code. Tried calling the renewal number as i need the free u16 ticket for my son - 0845 number (55p a minute from my mobile) tried calling 6 times, everytime goes straight to answer machine which means you are charged for the call. You would think if they are not going to answer the phones they would just let them ring out! (called before 17:00)

Then tried calling the club to see if the 0845 number is actually being answered- selected the operator option, that rings out then eventually connects to the Park Hotel, they reply they have nothing to do with the club and cant help.

Everything about the club on the pitch is absolutely brilliant just now, but still a joke from the commercial department!

Correct said it for years f**king clueless , like the park suite and new lounges ---- dead commercially s**te 

2 hours ago, casual observer said:

Can anyone confirm if renewing existing seats the only way to receive the U16 ticket again is via the 0845 number and not in person?

Done the kids free ticket in person at the shop today. I had the text with the reference number on it and it went through easily. Without it it was said there was a problem renewing the under 16 free tickets 

I managed mine and my boys no bother but the comments about not getting through I agree with. I live in Fife and try to get away tickets over phone to pick up at next home game. You can phone 50 times and never get an answer. That needs looked at. Also anyone notice that the shop never has prices on merchandise?

Questions from family season ticket holder.  

How do you renew online if you havent received a renewal code?

Are you supposed to get one if you are a family season ticket holder? 

How can you get any help if no-one is answering the phones? 

If you couldnt make last nights event is there going to be another one as it does seem to be the best way to resolve what is for certain types of season ticket holders a shambles? 

Who within the club is going to take responsibility for sorting out issues with Ticketco? 

Seriously considering not renewing at the moment.