Season tickets

Squirrelhumper

9 minutes ago, Zoe said:

I’ve been to the shop, spoken to someone on the phone and emailed the address posted on here and I still haven’t been able to renew my two adults with free under 16 season tickets for the main stand! Help! 

Same here. Link supposed to have been sent twice and still not received. Fine if you’re definitely going to renew (well, not fine really), but not a good look for new recruits. The attraction for new people will never be higher. 

Edited by Mclean07

Hard to believe we have put a new system in place which clearly lacks the functionality required.

the new system should of been tested with every eventuality to ensure there are absolutely no barriers in the way of a sale.

looks like the free kids tickets along with outdated customer contact details have been the spanners in the works.

26 minutes ago, Mclean07 said:

Same here. Link supposed to have been sent twice and still not received. Fine if you’re definitely going to renew (well, not fine really), but not a good look for new recruits. The attraction for new people will never be higher. 

I’m getting a season ticket for first time in ten years. I’ll be patient and cut them some slack.

A lot of long-needed improvements being made to the club; not everything will be achieved first time.

12 minutes ago, NorfolkG said:

I’m getting a season ticket for first time in ten years. I’ll be patient and cut them some slack.

A lot of long-needed improvements being made to the club; not everything will be achieved first time.

Bought a season ticket for the first time ever on Sunday night.

Used ticketco on my phone no problem.

Got a text and email almost straight away with all the details.

Only issue was opening up the file, but some help on here solved that in seconds.

Got my  codes today for my family ticket renewal.

I paid my £540 against first ticket code then get asked for another £540 against the next one. Tried the two codes for the kids and they went through as free but at the moment I still cant get the 2nd adult ticket it seems without paying £540 again.

I have emailed the club back for help. But did anyone else here renew family ticket? If so, how did it work for them?

2 hours ago, Mclean07 said:

If expecting a ticketing company to install a basic ticketing system that works, and wanting it to be easy for people to buy them when they are eager to do so is a crime, I plead guilty as charged. If you are happy with the obstacles that people are facing to carry out a simple transaction (worse than last season), that’s up to you. It’s a criticism of the providers, not the club. We shouldn’t just accept low standards of service.

You still banging out about that? We all know you're not happy with the ticket system implementation. Gee it a rest, or take it up with the SLO. We're aw sick of reading ur boring rants about it.

24 minutes ago, trenwick said:

still waiting on the outcome of safe standing zone meeting before i renew our seats... as not 100% sure where it would be. 

Kind of the same situation, I can't afford to renew at the moment but when I do I'd like to be in this standing area or at least near to it

4 hours ago, Mclean07 said:

If expecting a ticketing company to install a basic ticketing system that works, and wanting it to be easy for people to buy them when they are eager to do so is a crime, I plead guilty as charged. If you are happy with the obstacles that people are facing to carry out a simple transaction (worse than last season), that’s up to you. It’s a criticism of the providers, not the club. We shouldn’t just accept low standards of service.

Yes but endless posts about it doesn’t really help anyone or solve anything.

Well after contacting the club last night I have now had my family season ticket issue sorted so fair play to them.

Yes it was a bit more awkward for me with the family season ticket than it was last season but the club provided me the codes I needed within a day of asking and then fixed the problem I encountered the very next day. 

7 hours ago, Calummoore86 said:

You still banging out about that? We all know you're not happy with the ticket system implementation. Gee it a rest, or take it up with the SLO. We're aw sick of reading ur boring rants about it.

I’m not, M07 is making valid points to try to help attract new people to the club on a weekly basis.

I get that we need to cut the club slack, yes, but we will all do this as dyed in the wool fans......like M07......however, better systems need to be in place to make this as easy as possible for new fans, that’s the point and it’s worth making to get it across to those who can help make a difference, such as the SLO.