Season tickets

Squirrelhumper

14 hours ago, bobbyt said:

Went into the shop today and renewed an adult,a free kid and a senior. No codes asked for. Happy days 

I went along last Saturday and waited for 30 minutes to be told, they can't do that at the shop.  What's going on?  Tried calling a number given and no answer.  :3:

1 hour ago, rossjb14 said:

I went along last Saturday and waited for 30 minutes to be told, they can't do that at the shop.  What's going on?  Tried calling a number given and no answer.  :3:

Stop moaning, you just need to be patient! I’m sure this and the new strip will be sorted soon. I mean, it wouldn’t  be like us to miss a windows of opportunity, would it? :/

10 hours ago, virtuocity said:

No family ticket option online????

Its right there on the website, 4th paragraph...

Season Ticket holders wishing to activate ANY of the promotional offers including a free under 16s ticket or the Moffat Family ticket, will need to call our Season Ticket Hotline (0845 194 1869) to renew your package. These options are currently not available on the renewal portal. 

https://kilmarnockfc.ticketco.events/uk/en/e/season_tickets_201819

We want to help you join us for the next chapter of our Killie 150 journey with two special Season Ticket events being held in The Park Hotel this week.

Our staff will be on hand in the foyer outside the Caprington Suite on Thursday, May 30 from 5-7pm before returning to The Moffat Terrace on Friday, May 31 between 5 and 7pm.

As a gesture of goodwill to supporters for their patience and support as we fully transition to our new ticketing system, the Board has agreed to extend our Early Bird period until 5pm on Friday, June 7. Full prices, which have been frozen from 2018/19, will kick in on Monday, June 10.

We wish to apologise to supporters who have experienced long delays in the process. Our dedicated Season Ticket sales team have been extremely busy, working tirelessly to answer and deal with as many requests as possible and we greatly appreciate their efforts during what has clearly been a testing period.

Fans buying a new season ticket or those with a renewal code for their current Season Ticket can visit The Killie Shop in person. A member of the ticketing team will be on site throughout next week (Monday 3rd – Friday 7th June) to assist any fans struggling with their purchase.

As well as calling our Season Ticket Hotline (01563 501970), you can send a note of your request to [email protected] or visit The Killie Shop and complete a form that can be passed onto our season ticket sales team.

You can also access our full guide of how to renew online.

We’d like to once again express our thanks to our supporters for their fantastic backing this season as well as to those who have already committed for next term. Your support is not and will never be taken for granted.

Edited by skygod

I got an email the other week stating I can collect the season ticket card I renewed previously at the events either today or tomorrow at the park hotel. Anyone picked  up a card yet as it now looks like a st buying assistance event only. Don’t want to drive down to killie after work if it is not required to pick up a physical ticket 

I've renewed mine and the lads today.  It took exactly 5 mins on the phone and then the same again online once I got the codes emailed through to sort it.  If I'm honest it's still a little clunky in that there should not be the need to call and await codes, however it was still straightforward and painless from my perspective.