Season tickets

Squirrelhumper

9 hours ago, KillieBus said:

I'm not getting anyone who will hang off waiting on news on Steve Clarke's plans for next season.

He's going to go sometime, the club will survive and go on. More importantly, although I really want him to stay, the greatest impact of him being here at all has already been felt.

Firstly, I genuinely believe that he saved us from relegation  last year, and all that it would bring, as he turned what was a complete long term downward spiral right around.

Secondly, he has shown the current board what a manager is, what to expect from any manager and how to position the club to attract the best potential candidate it can (and I'm quite sure that he has been instrumental in passing on how a football should be run in general.

Thirdly, he has given us pride, hope and expectation that we can continue to be a decent club worthy of its place in the top flight of Scottish football.

If people don't continue to buy into what he has brought, even if he goes sooner than we would like, then that's quite a slap in the face to him in my opinion.

Great post. 

Sometimes you wonder what why Billy Bowie doesnt get fed up. Every football club has a certain amount of expenditure which has to be paid for including signing players of quality which isnt cheap. I am realistic enough to expect that part of my season ticket money will be needed to fund this abd indeed walk up match day prices.

Looking at the family ticket if we go to every home game we will save around £350 from walk up prices and no need to buy OF tickets. Great deal IMO.

Also huge respect to Billy Bowie for sticking with one stand principal for Old Firm tickets. We asked for it and we have got it. A chairman who actually listens to fans.

Killie are without doubt the best family oriented club in Scotland when it comes to matchday admission prices (although special mention to St Johnstone for their away family ticket price slightly offsets their rip off car park pricing though). 

11 minutes ago, Steppskillie said:

Sometimes you wonder what why Billy Bowie doesnt get fed up. Every football club has a certain amount of expenditure which has to be paid for including signing players of quality which isnt cheap. I am realistic enough to expect that part of my season ticket money will be needed to fund this abd indeed walk up match day prices.

Looking at the family ticket if we go to every home game we will save around £350 from walk up prices and no need to buy OF tickets. Great deal IMO.

Also huge respect to Billy Bowie for sticking with one stand principal for Old Firm tickets. We asked for it and we have got it. A chairman who actually listens to fans.

Killie are without doubt the best family oriented club in Scotland when it comes to matchday admission prices (although special mention to St Johnstone for their away family ticket price slightly offsets their rip off car park pricing though). 

I agree with all this but why would BB ‘get fed up’?

13 hours ago, Mclean07 said:

I’m not as convinced as some about this. I think the sales could actually go down as many people with kids would be happy to pay the cheaper price without the OF games. Should have been a choice of the two options. 

Club have got it spot on at long last.

Two options would have been utter s**te.

14 hours ago, Mclean07 said:

I’m not as convinced as some about this. I think the sales could actually go down as many people with kids would be happy to pay the cheaper price without the OF games. Should have been a choice of the two options. 

Nobody goes to old firm games!! 

Stop encouraging people to go to old firm games!!! 

Christ you need to try harder with your trolling these days. 

All in all the club has put together a great package of ST options, add ons,  and kept prices as affordable as possible ....and has put our own fans First.....and they have listened and responded to fans proposals to some extent

On the back of 2 excellent , memorable and entertaining seasons some clubs , perhaps even ours under a recent regime, would been keen to raise prices by a fair amount and tell fans it was needed to keep the club moving forward 

You will never please everyone , but I'm sure the vast majority will be very pleased with what is on offer and I'm sure in most cases folk will renew again and there is seen again a steady increase in ST sales 

The deals for next season are very good value and I am more than happy to pay extra to compensate for the loss of revenue resulting from giving both lots of vermin 1stand only next season. 

Well done to the board for finally putting Killie fans first.   

Supporters should back them for doing so. 

Anyone received the text or email to renew yet? Great to see that the prices haven't increased for East or FB. The Moffat deal is still fantastic value especially as it includes the old firm games now. Might see people moving from the east/fb to Moffat. Hope fans buy into this, board seem to be really pushing for improvements in the community and business side of the club, we should be backing them imo.