Season tickets

Squirrelhumper

Young lassie in the shop today was saying that there would be no plastic tickets available until after the sevco game to avoid confusion...though that's not what some of you are saying here so I'm now confused! Renewing was really easy though and downloading the new ticket to the wallet was just like adding boarding passes for a plane.

The club can confirm a Season Ticket event will be held in The Park Suite on Monday, May 6 to coincide with the first day of our general sale window.

We have been delighted with a strong start to the renewal period with a sharp rise in online renewals with supporters embracing our new system with TicketCo. 

We would like to thank supporters for their patience over the past few days as our staff have helped you secure your seat and be Killie Forever.

In a bid to make to process as easy as we can for current and new customers, members of our team will be in the Park Suite between 5pm – 7pm on May 6 to help season ticket holders renew and purchase new season tickets for the 2019/20 season. 

Feel free to come along and our staff will be on hand to answer any questions, solve any issues and help you complete your order.

20 hours ago, mathematics said:

I’ve had four renewal emails, so up all of ye.

:)

You lucky, lucky bastard! :) 

I have been blanked totally so far but, hey I had this radical idea of just phoning the shop and asking them to re-new it.

Edited by gdevoy

So has there been any announcement to the safe standing proposal yet, as my current season ticket is in middle of the suggested area so was wondering to the renewal options available, 

also would there be the option to having a season ticket in this area and would this area be a different price to a static seat option. 

29 minutes ago, trenwick said:

So has there been any announcement to the safe standing proposal yet, as my current season ticket is in middle of the suggested area so was wondering to the renewal options available, 

also would there be the option to having a season ticket in this area and would this area be a different price to a static seat option. 

There's been no announcement, but why don't you ask the club  the question?

That is the most reliable source of information.

It might even prompt them to make an announcement about affected season ticket holders.

On ‎5‎/‎1‎/‎2019 at 11:45 AM, Wrangodog said:

The club can confirm a Season Ticket event will be held in The Park Suite on Monday, May 6 to coincide with the first day of our general sale window.

We have been delighted with a strong start to the renewal period with a sharp rise in online renewals with supporters embracing our new system with TicketCo. 

We would like to thank supporters for their patience over the past few days as our staff have helped you secure your seat and be Killie Forever.

In a bid to make to process as easy as we can for current and new customers, members of our team will be in the Park Suite between 5pm – 7pm on May 6 to help season ticket holders renew and purchase new season tickets for the 2019/20 season. 

Feel free to come along and our staff will be on hand to answer any questions, solve any issues and help you complete your order.

So I bought mine online Mon and as I was passing RP I popped in last night to see if I could pick up my new season Ticket, ( thought I saw something saying ready after 72hrs) to be told by the shop staff that no new or renewed tickets will be issued until after the Ranger game. Something to do with a glitch in the system.

Seems like we are still in the dark ages how simple is it to issue a ST WTF !!!!

8 minutes ago, DAVE_T said:

So I bought mine online Mon and as I was passing RP I popped in last night to see if I could pick up my new season Ticket, ( thought I saw something saying ready after 72hrs) to be told by the shop staff that no new or renewed tickets will be issued until after the Ranger game. Something to do with a glitch in the system.

Seems like we are still in the dark ages how simple is it to issue a ST WTF !!!!

Gie them a break, brand new system that no-one in the shop will have used. Always teething problems with things like this.

13 minutes ago, DAVE_T said:

Moan f**kin  moan. 

Next season disnae start for weeks. 

Wind yer neck in. 

58 minutes ago, DAVE_T said:

Why are you so desperate for a ticket you can't use for 3 months?

Jesus wept.

Just renewed mine online from email link sent on Monday very easy. Got sent an electronic season pass in a confirmation email.  Forgive me for my lack of technological abilities but does this mean we will be able to enter next season by iPhone pay as its appeared in my iPhone wallet or will it be new cards only when they come out.

This is so much easier than having to head down to rp from ek. Things just keep getting better. 

Edited by langlands_killie

2 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Why are you so desperate for a ticket you can't use for 3 months?

Jesus wept.

Not desperate but when they say it can be picked up in 72 hrs and its not ready and will not be available for another 2 weeks at the earliest then why give a time scale.

This Monday nights ST thing, yep give us your moneys here is a receipt see you in 2 weeks maybe to pick it up ?

Imagine going into a shop buying something and then being told sorry you cannt have it for at least another 2 weeks !!!! Looks very unprofessionalable and shabby. 

3 hours ago, PrestersKtid said:

Gie them a break, brand new system that no-one in the shop will have used. Always teething problems with things like this.

Why change the ST why not keep the one we have and just update it, also if its not ready why not inform folk send out an email as they said there was a few who had come in and asked the same.

the open event will seem a little daft if they cant issue you with a ST and there is nothing on the team web page to say there is an issue

3 hours ago, stewarty66 said:

Moan f**kin  moan. 

Next season disnae start for weeks. 

Wind yer neck in. 

Why are we not allowed to have an opinion!!

If you cannt collect your ST then at least inform people of that

oh and Ram it !!!