celtic away, Fred

CB

Proud of that performance and the support stayed until the end which the players deserved. Could have won 2 games with the chances we had. Onto Tynecastle next week where i would be very confident of 3 points with a performance like that again and a large noisy support to lap it up.

29 minutes ago, Rosskfc70 said:

Penalty all day long, the fact Andy Walker says it's a foul if outside the box tells you it's a pen ,didn't know it was a different rule if it happens inside box.

Referees very rarely give penalties for the same incident that they would give a foul for outside the box. Was Brophy pushed or did he feel a hand on his back and go down ?  I'm not sure and neither was Collum. 

4 minutes ago, Wrangodog said:

Referees very rarely give penalties for the same incident that they would give a foul for outside the box. Was Brophy pushed or did he feel a hand on his back and go down ?  I'm not sure and neither was Collum. 

Think you were watching wrong game........Brown pushed SOD.

1 hour ago, Qatar_Killie said:

Poor lazy jump from Tshibola to challenge that header 

Not convinced. I would have thought it was our right back that should have been covering that area. If so the only mistake he made all game. It looked to me that Tshibola noticed too late that nobody was at the back and tried to cover. But I'm often wrong .

Tremondous performance today one of our best at Parkhead in recent years especially 1st half.

Huge amount of positives today. Gary Dicker was outstanding this afternoon. Alex Bruce strolled through the game and looked very solid. Millar hope we are talking to Liverpool about loan for next season, very exciting player, Burkey defies his age when at one point he was to quick for Sinclair..Power outstanding again...Brophy chased everything but 90 minutes does look beyond him. 

Collum has had his fair share of stick today but fair play to him he had a decent game on a highly charged 

16 minutes ago, Cill Mheàrnaig said:

He did. SOD was running full pelt and Brown nudged him slightly but it was enough to knock him off his stride. Penalty.

Never a penalty we'd be absolutely raging is that was given against us.  As much as despise Celtic and brown in particular that wasn't enough force to justify a penalty.

Gollum on the whole had a decent game, booked Tish  a little harshly but most things right.  Apart from not allowing Bruce back on when they had a corner, that was poor, probably right by the letter of the law but poor all the same.

1 hour ago, NorfolkG said:

Definite penalty. Foul given for identical on Taylor late in game.

I thought it was a penalty. It wasn’t a hand on his shoulder, it was a push in the back.

Don’t think we’re getting the rub of the green in these decisions at the moment.........and I think Brown gets away with so much it’s not real.

Bruce looked as though he had played there all season. Not only his cover, positioning, tackling and anticipation but also his distribution from the ball was generally excellent. Dicker, as said outstanding.

Millar, McAlenay, and Brophy all looked so mobile and quick throughout (aside from the 1st half chance for Brophy to get clean through). Interesting to see if SC goes with that combo again. Actually thought Tish had a decent game, he had to be careful after being booked of course, but generally was involved in breaking up their play. As the game wore on, couldn't see Celtic scoring, and like last week only a corner has undone us again. 

At least 4pts from the next two massive games now and we will be fine.

17 minutes ago, Beaker71 said:

Never a penalty we'd be absolutely raging is that was given against us.  As much as despise Celtic and brown in particular that wasn't enough force to justify a penalty.

Gollum on the whole had a decent game, booked Tish  a little harshly but most things right.  Apart from not allowing Bruce back on when they had a corner, that was poor, probably right by the letter of the law but poor all the same.

Force is pretty much irrelevant given the pace SOD was going at. All you need is the slightest touch to knock you over when you're going at full pelt and that's exactly what Brown did.

If that was against us I'd be absolutely raging at the Killie player for doing something so stupid and giving the referee a decision to make - especially as it looked like SOD was running out of pitch.

Excellent performance from the team, full of confidence and showed no fear at all. 

Very bad miss from Burke, should have given the keeper no chance from there but telegraphed the shot and had no power in it. 

Enjoyable game and we fully deserved to take a point from it. Shows what we can do when we are allowed to play football rather than being booted off the park by a bunch of thugs as was the case last week. McLean should watch it and see what being a proper ref is like. 

1 hour ago, Gaffer said:

Onto Tynecastle next week where i would be very confident of 3 points with a performance like that again and a large noisy support to lap it up.

Unfortunately a performance like that would be unlikely to get anything at Tynecastle. Ceptic are a footballing team, Hearts will kick us all over the park.  We will need to win the midfield battle and we won't do that with the team that started today. Pity we didn't play Hibs first!