Aaron Tshibola

skygod

6 hours ago, NorfolkG said:

I don’t hear the abuse. A few shouts from the stand asking him to try harder and a few comments on here about laziness doesn’t qualify in my opinion.

Try sitting close to me. The old twat behind me gets stuck into him before he even touches the ball, and that’s no exaggeration.

22 minutes ago, mathematics said:

Try sitting close to me. The old twat behind me gets stuck into him before he even touches the ball, and that’s no exaggeration.

There are definitely some irritables in the stands. Jones from day one too, when I sat in East. But it’s mainly individuals moaning rather than people screaming abuse. 

58 minutes ago, KillieBus said:

Are people really saying that someone who has played often enough in the best Kilmarnock team I have watched (since late seventies) is rubbish?

Spot on. Sadly this seems to be the case. If only some people knew what bad really looked like in a killie shirt.

17 hours ago, KillieBus said:

Are people really saying that someone who has played often enough in the best Kilmarnock team I have watched (since late seventies) is rubbish?

It's not so very long ago we were watching Scott Robinson and Jamie Hamill stroll about our midfield together. You don't sign for Steve Clarke a number of times, play regularly under him (and in big games) if you're not at the very least a good player.

3 minutes ago, Cill Mheàrnaig said:

It's not so very long ago we were watching Scott Robinson and Jamie Hamill stroll about our midfield together. You don't sign for Steve Clarke a number of times, play regularly under him (and in big games) if you're not at the very least a good player.

Unless he's just refusing to admit that he got the £5 million price tag wrong. 

41 minutes ago, Cill Mheàrnaig said:

Rangers 0-1 Kilmarnock, Kilmarnock 2-1 Rangers, Kilmarnock 2-1 Celtic - Tish played in all of these matches and was excellent, the latter especially he ran the show. You don't get picked in these big games and then perform well for a smaller club like Killie if you aren't tactically sound. His positioning is excellent and more often than not ends up in the right place. 

He has had a lot of poor games though. 

1 hour ago, Cill Mheàrnaig said:

Hammill offered more to the team than tshibola does, prove me wrong 

13 minutes ago, fraz65 said:

He was assistant manager at Aston Villa at the time and they signed him from Steve Clarke’s previous club Reading, presumably at least partly on his recommendation. 

Recommendation, reasonable assumption but he will not have agreed the price as an assistant.

36 minutes ago, KillieBus said:

Recommendation, reasonable assumption but he will not have agreed the price as an assistant.

Probably not directly but I would be surprised if he wasn’t at least consulted before Villa parted with £5 million for a player that he recommended. 

1 minute ago, Squirrelhumper said:

it appears so, bonkers.

Mental.

Agreed the guy gets abuse because folk can't get their head around a price tag he had no control over.  They're expecting zidane and have Mark Reilly instead.  Tish does a job and does it well enough to play regularly and get picked by SC.

6 minutes ago, fraz65 said:

It's a shame as they were both good players who would have improved our season. 

Jamie Hammill and Scott Robinson would have improved our season????

This is like the person comparing Jones unfavourably to Jimmy MacGuire or whatever it was. Geez a fkn break.