Jim McIntyre/Neil McCann

McCann gets very defensive when his Dundee record is mentioned and Saturday was the funniest yet. He maintains that they lost 7 out of 8 in the league, but were really unlucky and played really well and always chucks in that Jones's dive almost single handedly got him the sack. He never mentions the 3-0 pumping that Ayr gave them in the cup in amongst that run. I'd love it if he gets the Hearts job like someone mentioned above.

56 minutes ago, Nigel4 said:

McCann gets very defensive when his Dundee record is mentioned and Saturday was the funniest yet. He maintains that they lost 7 out of 8 in the league, but were really unlucky and played really well and always chucks in that Jones's dive almost single handedly got him the sack. He never mentions the 3-0 pumping that Ayr gave them in the cup in amongst that run. I'd love it if he gets the Hearts job like someone mentioned above.

He's a bitter wee man fo'sho.

I dont mind people defending themselves but there needs to be a bit of humility and should hold his hands up saying that it couldve been better.

Edited by LH31