Mourinho

35 minutes ago, RAG said:

My point was merely they are not as ahead as say 5 years ago.  It may be a bank holiday, but there's no need to be quite as rude

We hadn't lost in over a year to Celtic until then.  Had conceded only a single goal to Celtic in 3 games in the 12 months beforehand AND we scored that day too..

We're not debating whether we've got better at getting results against the old firm. The debate was whether Scottish football is less dominated by one team. All evidence suggests it is more dominated than ever  

5 hours ago, Dillinger said:

We're not debating whether we've got better at getting results against the old firm. The debate was whether Scottish football is less dominated by one team. All evidence suggests it is more dominated than ever  

It’s self evident Scottish footballs is dominated by one team, why debate something as obvious as that. .  My point was since the days of Rodgers goinga season undefeated, Celtic are not as dominant. The league table doesn’t lie. Other teams have improved not just ourselves.  I cite Aberdeen’s performance against Burnley in the Europa league as evidence. Would Jose be anything to fear? I’d say less so than someone like Benitez who’s less predictable tactically.