Phyllis McLeish in today’s Times

killienice

39 minutes ago, Frontera said:

McLeish works most days on behalf of Kilmarnock but draws no salary. Nor does she have much clue about what her personal stake in the club is, in terms of percentage, despite the money she has put in.

What a difference from the leach of MJ. 

People who care for the club

Currently we have the best board in Scottish football. What they have done so far and what they are trying to achieve, both within the club and beyond, is remarkable. The fans are taken into consideration with every decision - which is the exact opposite of the previous regime. Im sure the fans all recognise what an enormous difference they have made.  

53 minutes ago, Trojan76 said:

Graham Speirs has been fair champoning our club, have to give credit to him too. Much as it grates :32:

Are you aware that Graham Speirs is at Rugby Park on a regular basis, living close by, with both his sons, in his own words, being brought up as Killie fans.....

38 minutes ago, C4mmy31 said:

Are you aware that Graham Speirs is at Rugby Park on a regular basis, living close by, with both his sons, in his own words, being brought up as Killie fans.....

Yes, he posts on twitter, regularly and i even gave him a kids ticket so he could get his son's pal in with him at a game this season, your point is? 

My point being on quite a few occasions he has went against the grain of his MSM collegues by disagreeing with their general consensus on various story's, as you say championing Killies cause. 

I think secretly he, himself, has a wee bit of a feeling maybe even an affection for our club......