• Gary Dicker
    • Eamonn Brophy
    • Youssouf Mulumbu
    • Chris Burke
    • Conor McAleny
    • Liam Millar
    • Kris Boyd

This poll is closed to new votes

Close between Taylor and Bruce for me but I went with Greg for his contributions all over the park.
Brophy harassed their defence the whole game and with a wee bit better decision making could have had more than one goal today, finally...I'll have some o whit Burkey is on, some effort again fae him

Taylor is outstanding for his age.

When he had Jones in front of him he had someone who was more an out and out winger to play in front of him, as a full back would be used to. With Rory or whoever else in front of him, he'll still link up as he did today, but theres not as much obvious width. 

At times it leaves Taylor playing as both your defensive full back and your attacking wide option. Look at the chance he had when slipped in on goal and Marciano just beat him to it. 

The amount he gets up and down the pitch on days like today is just amazing. Hes doing the work of two men. Cant sat enough good things about him, an absolutely smashing player. 

Greg 'pure guid' Taylor for me. 

He's really turning into a smashing player.  Hubs got it all wrong attempting to target him with high balls against Gray- handled it with ease.  He never hides, and is getting more and more comfortable in an attacking position- if he continues to improve at this rate, we'll see a 7-figure return for him. 

Seems like a nice lad as well. 

Edited by virtuocity

Both Greg Taylor's parents were sitting right behind us today in the Frank Beattie. Greg played a ball in the 2nd half, into the box, which failed to beat the first defender. The guy next to us turned and said "Can you not teach that boy of yours to cross a baw", " I canny even teach him to tidy his room" was his dads reply....... xD

Edited by C4mmy31

1 hour ago, Bigdaw said:

Taylor for me , Offers the Team so much , Wee man he might be,  but he reads the game so well now. Going forward he is better than Jones.

It's a big call. He certainly does it more consistently than Jones, so possibly agree on balance - I'd rather have a consistent GT in my team than a sporadically brilliant (1 game in 7) JJ. 

Voted Greg today too - brilliant display from the lad, just pipping Bruce imho. 

• CB locked and unpinned this topic

Greg Taylor - 3 points

Alex Bruce - 2 points

Gary Dicker - 1 point

Current standings after game 45: 

Alan Power - 54 points KFCSA & KILLIEFC player of the year

Chris Burke - 37 points

Stuart Findlay - 25 points

Gary Dicker - 23 points

Greg Taylor - 20 points

Greg Stewart - 18 points 

Daniel Bachmann - 16 points