Next Manager

kfc_superteam

1 minute ago, Silent Bob said:

Not too soon at all.  It’ll be next week or this time next year at the latest presumably.  There’s an 80 odd page thread about Jordan Jones.

Steve Clarke is a good guy though. Most of the posts on the JJ are calling him names

4 hours ago, Trojan76 said:

I think we could get anyone if the board's ambition is to flourish. In days gone by Gary Holt would be obvious choice, but I think our board would have something bigger under consideration 

Agree  IF he goes, based on previous statements Bowie now sees the value in a manager over players. I dont expect the usual also rans to be in the running but for us to go for a  'big name' with a track record like SSC. 

I hope we get another year from Clarke, but if it’s the Scotland job or one in England, I doubt we’ll get any longer than that.

Dyer should be the first choice candidate when SSC eventually departs.

Just now, Richaway said:

Guy at work who’s generally reliable but who knows

So “SC says no to Scotland job!!!!” was a wee bit misleading, right? 

Same as others recent posts saying, in effect, he’s definitely going or definitely staying.

There is one thing for certain - they can’t all be right. 

Was just saying to a pal...all this speculation, rumours...he said this n she said that, the touchline ban, Dyer doing the presser, the whole of Scotland except killie fans wanting Clarke In the Scotland job.......

Imagine the scenes if he walks out 15mins after the game microphone in hand after securing europe and says he is staying!

I'd cry.

Edited by Crocket

4 minutes ago, skygod said:

So “SC says no to Scotland job!!!!” was a wee bit misleading, right? 

Same as others recent posts saying, in effect, he’s definitely going or definitely staying.

There is one thing for certain - they can’t all be right. 

I don’t know what SSC is going to do. One minute I think he’ll stay then I read an interview and think he’s gone and then it changes again and again and again.

i do think he’ll be sitting having a bit of a laugh at all this though. We haven’t got a clue what’s going on. He’s completely blanked the media and played them today. I doubt he’s given the SFA an answer either way so they could be squirming.

Given the guy he is IMO he will tell Bowie his decision when he’s made it and only his family and closest confidants will know before that.