Next Manager

kfc_superteam

I'm sticking my neck on the line and saying I think we'll have went full circle to the start of the big names that were touted and Di Matteo will be appointed.

I've no seen him in any car parks, hotels, Tesco's or any other available supermarkets, I don't believe he has a hot Dutch wife, nor do I have any 'sauce'.

My hunch only.

Edited by BR1869
Typo

Just now, boydiesback said:

Ah! another one in the clique who's in the know..... when is the press conference then?

I didn't say I was in the know......I simply said there is no press conference today as it is mentioned on Twitter/Facebook if they are having a presser. So off the high horse mate - I know nothing. 

Thanks - I'm somewhat perplexed by the constant need of people to make things up. We are all interested in the outcome for obvious reasons but also have more important things to be getting on with day to day so it would make sense for people to stop with the nonsense which is neither funny, witty nor particularly helpful.

5 hours ago, Killieboy1980 said:

Did we ever think Steve Clarke would have been manager before he got appointed? I agree Moyes is probably beyond our means, but like some of the other names, it's great that we are linked with them for our club. 

I don't disagree, but Moyes is in a different league financially and from a managerial c that SC.  SC had a magnificent coaching CV, truly beyond anything we had a right to wish for.

For those new to this there are a few longstanding in jokes from the previous forums:

I will get these wrong no doubt......................

Dutch striker

Attack Duck

Fit Wife

Spotted in Tesco

Is it on Setanta

Press Conference @ 3pm

Here's the new strip.....photo that no one can see

Cheers P.E. (possibly the greatest of all time)

There are others..........

Edited by Andy

Just now, Andy said:

For those new to this there are a few longstanding in jokes from the previous forums:

Dutch striker

Attack Duck

Fit Wife

Spotted in Tesco

Is it on Setanta

Press Conference @ 3pm

Canny give away secrets like that. You'll get your wee pin badge confiscated.

2 minutes ago, Andy said:

Dutch striker

Attack Duck

Fit Wife

Spotted in Tesco

Is it on Setanta

Press Conference @ 3pm

Cheers P.E. (possibly the greatest of all time)

Kayfabe is dead